Dr. Ned D. Stolzberg

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Ned D. Stolzberg has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4783566

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ned" to "Ned D."
RID: 2601939
28/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stolzberg saved my life, after others missed the tumor. I could never prase him enough. The office staff, is seconed to none. To say THANK YOU is not enough gratitude for the Medical Practice.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 1530228
06/09/11 5 5 5 5 This practice is what they call a concierge practice, meaning that they cater a bit extra to your health needs. I would love to see all healthcare move in this direction. It seems to me that paying a small amount gets you the traditional relationship and attention that is lacking in other practices these days. Dr. Stolzberg has been exemplary in putting in the extra effort that I need at this point in my life and I'm more than happy to pay a few bucks more a year to get it. Thank you Doctor, and I hope that anyone reading this entry will appreciate the hard work that you do.
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 1361282
11/02/11 5 5 5 5 Wonderful Doctor - Always seems as interested in my health concerns as I am. His practice is associated with the MDVIP program, which costs to be apart of. BUT, the experience has been well worth it. My files are always forwarded promptly to any specialists he may refer me to. He even makes personal phone calls to the specialists to inform them of my situation. He spends at least 30 min with me every time; usually more. He is professional and not at all pretentious. I feel important when I am at the office, and that feeling is priceless when it comes to my health.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 689075
22/09/08 5 5 5 5 I've been with the Dr, for 12 years and he always goes the extra mile to find the solution. He is very knowledgeable and takes as much time as you need for consult. I never feel hurried and I get the 1 on 1 care that I deserve. He is the best and most caring person I have ever been to.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 365605
13/07/07 3 4 5 5 I was one of his first patients ever. One of the most knowledgable Doctor's I have ever known. He respects that you take the time yourself to ask questins.  Respond
RID: 73010
21/12/06 4 5 5 He will go the extra mile to help you and if he isn't sure how to help you, he is not afraid to ask other doctors their advice on your situation. I think he is awesome and I would recommend him to anyone!  Respond
RID: 47760
27/09/06 5 5 5 Dr. Stolzberg is the best! He's approachable, kind, and SOOOOOO knowledgeable!  Respond
RID: 29916
09/05/06 5 5 5 Good Dr. who takes the time to listen to your problems and goes above and beyond to try to fix them.
Insurance: Medicare