Rate Dr. Ned D. Stolzberg

Dr. Ned D. Stolzberg's Ratings

Dr. Stolzberg saved my life, after others missed the tumor. I could never prase him enough. The office staff, is seconed to none. To say THANK YOU is not enough gratitude for the Medical Practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1992562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

This practice is what they call a concierge practice, meaning that they cater a bit extra to your health needs. I would love to see all healthcare move in this direction. It seems to me that paying a small amount gets you the traditional relationship and attention that is lacking in other practices these days. Dr. Stolzberg has been exemplary in putting in the extra effort that I need at this point in my life and I'm more than happy to pay a few bucks more a year to get it. Thank you Doctor, and I hope that anyone reading this entry will appreciate the hard work that you do.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1992561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

Wonderful Doctor - Always seems as interested in my health concerns as I am. His practice is associated with the MDVIP program, which costs to be apart of. BUT, the experience has been well worth it. My files are always forwarded promptly to any specialists he may refer me to. He even makes personal phone calls to the specialists to inform them of my situation. He spends at least 30 min with me every time; usually more. He is professional and not at all pretentious. I feel important when I am at the office, and that feeling is priceless when it comes to my health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1992560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

I've been with the Dr, for 12 years and he always goes the extra mile to find the solution. He is very knowledgeable and takes as much time as you need for consult. I never feel hurried and I get the 1 on 1 care that I deserve. He is the best and most caring person I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1992559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2008

I was one of his first patients ever. One of the most knowledgable Doctor's I have ever known. He respects that you take the time yourself to ask questins.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1992558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

He will go the extra mile to help you and if he isn't sure how to help you, he is not afraid to ask other doctors their advice on your situation. I think he is awesome and I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1992557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2006

Dr. Stolzberg is the best! He's approachable, kind, and SOOOOOO knowledgeable!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1992556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2006

Good Dr. who takes the time to listen to your problems and goes above and beyond to try to fix them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1992555].votes_count ]]