You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael A. Yergler

Dr. Michael A. Yergler's Ratings

This doctor was terrible. He spent very little time in the room with us. He didn't talk directly to me at all - he relayed information to who I assume was a nurse typing his notes. He left without showing me the x-ray or letting me ask any questions. Afterward, a member of his staff whispered that I should bring my husband if I wanted answers next time. Awful. I will tell everyone how horrible this doctor treats women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had to switch docs for my scope. This guy isn't only arrogant but he doesn't use the proper numbing medicines simply because it takes to long

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

I went to Dr Mike Yergler because of three peoples referrals. He was awesome, funny and not quick to do surgery. My first impression is a good one. The other people did say he didn't have a good bedside manner but that does not matter if he is the best Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr Mike is a wonderful Doctor whom you feel very comfortable and confident in. He takes excellent care of my mother who is currently rehabbing in a facility and we are so grateful!!Thank you Dr Mike!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Had an Achilles tendon rupture and Dr. Yergler not only came into the Hospital on his DAY OFF to perform my surgery, he was NOT on call, and it was LABOR DAY!! He got me walking within 4 weeks. What a skilled surgeon who really cares about his patients!! highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr. Yergler's the best. I had chronic pain to the point that I couldn't even sleep at night along with limited movement to my right arm. Dr. Yergler did a total right shoulder replacement and the pain is now gone, and I'm able to move my arm without a problem. Thank you Dr. Michael Yergler!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Outstanding Doctor. Immediate and accurate diagnosis. Formulated and carried out precise medical plan. Recommended without question. Major Jim FORNEY USMC ret.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Thanks Dr. Yergler and staff for your continued care and compassion for me. You got me back to work quickly as well as Dr. Zucker. I am grateful. I still have my leg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

I've had two rotator cuff surgeries by Dr Mike with great success. I had no significant pain after either surgery and took no pain drugs. And recovery afterward was excellent. This doctor really knows what he is doing. I find him very willing to answer questions with a great attitude and great sense of humor. I highly recommend him and would go to no one else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Totaly agree with this statement from someone else...bedside manor is nonexistent. He will answer questions only as he is leaving the room. Maybe he's good with shoulders but , not finding true problem with knee!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720354].votes_count ]]