Dr. MENAKSHY KOUL

Rate Dr. MENAKSHY KOUL

Dr. MENAKSHY KOUL's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Koul over the past several months for a tooth implant. Honestly, I have had nothing but pleasant experiences. The staff is skilled and professional and they work well as a team. Dr. Koul is very personable and responsive, She made extraordinary efforts to ensure that I understood the procedure, timeline, cost, etc. She has state of the art equipment. I truly felt each time I walked into her office that I was in good hands and she and her staff were focused on my best interests. If you need a periodontist, you should contact Dr. Koul's office.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Koul recently preformed oral surgery on my 15 year old daughter. Very pleasant experience from the surgery to the follow up visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Koul for any oral surgery.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Koul and her staff are excellent. Dr. Koul checks up on her patients after their procedures and sees her patients if they have issues after-hours. I have received exceptional care from her office.

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Koul and her staff were very professional and caring for my dental needs. I was seen in a timely manner. All my questions and concerns were answered and I received explanation of procedures. I had a positive experience all-around and highly recommend Dr. Koul to anyone who needs periodontal care.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Very professional and outstanding dental care:) would highly recommend Dr. Koul

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

My husband went to the dentist and paid in full up front and then the dentist billed my insurance company and they paid the allowed amount which was 69.00, now I can’t get my payment back from there office of 140.00 dollars that they owe me and they participate with the insurance company United Concordia Insurance Company, so I am under the impression that they just want to keep my money that they should not of charged my husband in the first place and now he has had his teeth cleaned last week and they are stating they are keeping our money until the insurance pays for the cleaning which I told them he gets 2 free cleaning and then when they pay they will send us a check. the actual dentist herself was abrasive to my husband and said we could tell whomever we felt we need to report her to and Laugh…………and still has my money and did not return my three calls.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

very poorly run practice, rude staff. For a person who has anxiety about the procedures, they make it worse by excessively long waits in the waiting room, following with longer waits in the procedure room and then when the procedure is complete they rush through the most important part; follow up care which makes it especially difficult to understand when you under the influence of the anesthia or other. I would not recommend this practice to my worst enemy.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag