Rate Dr. Tammy L. Cashion

Dr. Tammy L. Cashion's Ratings

I was fortunate to have met Dr. Tammy while I was traveling and experiencing back pain with sciatica down my right leg from sitting so long. She took the time to squeeze me in, did a thorough exam and explained what was causing my problem and how her techniques address the cause. I highly recommend anybody looking for a chiropractor to contact her.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

I think she has a very nice office. I liked her a lot and she really helped me with my back problems.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Have never had a better Doctor than Dr Tammy. ;someone who is so interested in your help and well being! 10/10!!!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

I have never met anyone as caring and positive as Dr. Tammy Cashion. She truly cares about her patients and those who are in need. Someone who you can trust. Not easy to come by these days.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tammy Cashion is one of the most caring and giving individuals I have ever known. She has helped me and my family on multiple occasions and I cannot thank her enough. She is truly a healer and I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

Came in for a routine adjustment and also needed some advice on some other strange things that were going on with my body. I received my adjustment but also a full head-to-toe analysis and diagnosis for my other condition and made a follow-up visit. This staff is quick and friendly and never any pressure. I love it there.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tammy Cashion is one of the most caring and knowledgeable chiropractors I have ever been to. Dr. Cashion took her time and made sure that she understood my concerns and addressed them as required. Dr. Cashion explained each step to me before she applied the procedure and was very effective when doing so. I have extreme confidence in her abilities and would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Tammy is the best. She is a MIRACLE worker! She is kind and compassionate and has a real calling to this work. She brings a sunny, enthusiastic energy into her work. She has a true talent for finding what is wrong and fixing the problem. While gentle and kind, she is tenacious until your are 100% better. If you visit Dr Tammy you will be blessed with the best care.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Cashion is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She is thorough, knowledgable and obviously passionate about helping others! I loved hearing about her haitian volunteer work- we need more doctors who really care! She is energetic and enthusiastic and cares about her patients! I cannot recommend her any higher than this- 5 stars for sure!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag