Rate Dr. Keith M. Miller

Dr. Keith M. Miller's Ratings

After years of chiropractic care with several different chiropractors, I've finally found my last stop! Dr. Miller not only improved my quality of life by relieving my chronic neck pain he did it quickly and without the several times a week for months on end schedule that so many chiropractors in the past had had me on. He is definitely THE expert in the area!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Miller always makes me feel better. TMJ or sinusitis, doesn't matter what it is, I always feel better when I leave his office. Great caring and friendly staff too.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Miller has done wonders for me over the last several years. Very knowledgeable on all things.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Miller is wonderful with children, my son had chronic ear infections and we were ready to put tubes in, took him to Dr. Miller and the ear infections stopped . He also helped my daughter after she took a fall on roller skates and could hardly walk or sit. 2 visits and she felt so much better.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

He's not careful while performing his job. He's not board certified.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Great Dr. / Great staff!!! Best group of medical professionals I've encountered yet. Dr. Keith is very proffessional and yet finds away to make you feel as also a friend when he works on you ,Great staff reflective of his wonderful attitude.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

Best ever! Saved me from shoulder surgery. No more pain!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Miller is the best chiropractor I have ever seen. He is very caring toward every patient. He is also very helpful and knowledgable about other health related subjects.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

My Husband, Children and Myself all had positive experiences with Dr Miller for many years. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2011 | flag