Rate Dr. ERIKA BRADSHAW

Dr. ERIKA BRADSHAW's Ratings

They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I’ve ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I have been going to her for years and am very happy with her open mindedness and knowledge of alternative medicines, vitamins and multi-remedies that you won't find from your average physician that believes everything they are told by the drug companies. She knows her stuff and her husband is a doctor also!

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

I had been having a terrible time finding someone who would help me with my thyroid, even though my labs for "within range." Dr. Bradshaw worked with me by my symptoms regardless of my labs - thank goodness! I've been using Dr. Bradshaw for 2 years and find her very willing to listen to my symptoms and discuss ideas that I've come across in my research for my health issues. Her office does sell products, but I've never felt that they were pushed - I usually don't purchase from their office. I keep coming back to Dr. Bradshaw, because I do trust her.

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

She was nice and seemed more caring than some other doctors. She was definitely willing to work with you as the patient and try things you suggested or order labs you wanted and that is huge! She seemed very open. She was not rude or arrogant as so many doctors are. Unfortunately, I went to see her because she was advertised as specializing in hormones and thyroid. I didn't realize it at the time, but her knowledge of thyroid left a lot to be desired. She didnt run all the necessary thyroid tests. She focused too much on test results (which actually weren't optimal I have since discovered) and not enough on obvious symptoms. She also did not seem to take my health situation as serious as it was. Her office definitely pushed their supplements.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag