Dr. CHRIS A. JARON

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. CHRIS A. JARON has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5276134
18/03/14 5 5 5 5 The staff is so amazing, they are very personable and truly care!!  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CHRIS" to "CHRIS A."
RID: 2346703
10/07/12 5 5 5 5 I love Doctor Jaron! I'm 22 years old ang have been his very happy patient since I was in high school. He's very smart, knowledgeable and makes sure to meet all of your needs plus more. I would recommend him to anyone! I'm very upset that I'll be moving to Boston for graduate school and will have to see a different eye doctor...
RID: 2333067
07/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Jaron was attentive and great with my kids. He is very aware of any needs and does a thorough check of any tests. We followed him from Luke AFB so that tells you how great his services are.
RID: 1566127
20/10/11 4 3 5 5 Calm and knowledgeable. Love Dr Jaron's attitude, nothing is unimportant to him. Would highly recommend him. Our whole family go to him and we all feel the same way.
RID: 1487500
15/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Jaron is a very kind compationate doctor. He takes time to listen to your issues and then helps you to the best of his ability. Thanks Dr Jaron!
RID: 1417040
15/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jaron and his staff were super friendly. They went out of their way to answer all my question and met all my needs. All other optometrist I have been to told me I had to just live with my vision, Dr. Jaron went out of his way to make sure I was able to see clearly and no other serious medical conditions were an issue. Staff stayed late and did not make me feel uncomfortable. I will be back!!!!
RID: 1365026
16/02/11 1 3 2 4 Dr. Jaron was great. I would continue to see him if he would get rid of his staff. This staff was so rude and snotty I could not wait to get out of the office. I hope he wakes up and hires some nicer girls than he has now. I love you Dr. Jaron but you need a new staff, sorry. :(