Dr. Chris A. Jaron

Rate Dr. Chris A. Jaron

Dr. Chris A. Jaron's Ratings

The staff was VERY helpful. From the moment I walked into the door they took the time to talk to me and ask me questions about all of my needs. The Optician, Amber, took the time to personally show me how a pair of glasses should fit and the style that goes with my face shape.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

The staff is so amazing, they are very personable and truly care!!

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I love Doctor Jaron! I'm 22 years old ang have been his very happy patient since I was in high school. He's very smart, knowledgeable and makes sure to meet all of your needs plus more. I would recommend him to anyone! I'm very upset that I'll be moving to Boston for graduate school and will have to see a different eye doctor...

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Jaron was attentive and great with my kids. He is very aware of any needs and does a thorough check of any tests. We followed him from Luke AFB so that tells you how great his services are.

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

Calm and knowledgeable. Love Dr Jaron's attitude, nothing is unimportant to him. Would highly recommend him. Our whole family go to him and we all feel the same way.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr Jaron is a very kind compationate doctor. He takes time to listen to your issues and then helps you to the best of his ability. Thanks Dr Jaron!

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jaron and his staff were super friendly. They went out of their way to answer all my question and met all my needs. All other optometrist I have been to told me I had to just live with my vision, Dr. Jaron went out of his way to make sure I was able to see clearly and no other serious medical conditions were an issue. Staff stayed late and did not make me feel uncomfortable. I will be back!!!!

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jaron was great. I would continue to see him if he would get rid of his staff. This staff was so rude and snotty I could not wait to get out of the office. I hope he wakes up and hires some nicer girls than he has now. I love you Dr. Jaron but you need a new staff, sorry. :(

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag