Rate Dr. Peter G. Erickson

Dr. Peter G. Erickson's Ratings

excellent psychologist; knowledgeable, warm, clinically astute

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I interviewed several therapists, including two psychologists, as I was in a great deal of pain and transitioning through personal turmoil. Dr. Erickson was kind, patient, helpful, warm, empathic and insightful. He helped me understand my diagnosis and, importantly, instilled hope and optimism that I would soon feel better. Thanks Dr. Erickson!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

never going back since I was not impressed with his clinical skills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

I had received Dr Erickson's name from my primary care doctor after having a bout of depression and anxiety because of work and marital strain. I found his office easily. He is personable, warm, patient, and kind, obviously very knowledgeable and quite experienced. What struck me was his empathy and regard for my suffering. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249379].votes_count ]]