Rate Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg

Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg's Ratings

I am 33M who came to Dr Lincenburg with a bump on my forehead from a softball injury. I am not a guy who goes to Dr.s for anything but, I was and am so pleased with his work I would recommend my closest friends and family with 100% confidence. Dr L is truly on top of his game and so easy to talk too. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Left me in a medical situation after surgery that required I seek further surgery from another surgeon. Became arrogant - I could not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Lincenberg through a dermatologist. Dr. Lincenberg was very professional at the time of our consultation; however, not very informative. He performed surgeries for reconstruction of my nose and it was unsuccessful. He accepted no responsibility and showed no concern when I left his office not breathing through the left side of my nose, and he never contacted me to check on my condition. I have since learned that it will require several surgeries to repair the problem. When the dermatologist saw me and the result of my surgeries, he denied referring me to Dr. Lincenberg. At the time of my consultation, I did not know to check the reviews and probably would have passed on them knowing the doctor practiced at the Mayo Clinic and he was so professional. After my experience I now check every review on the website in regard to a doctor and also check with the Georgia Medical Malpractice Board. The office staff is very cordial, but then they are not performing the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460254].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 21, 2014

Only if I knew that he did not what he was doing I would hv never done business with him I came to him a few years back and my I was so disappointed I came for liposuction in arms they are still big with dents in my arms and breast reduction was terrible as well..but they want there money they make sure that u are checkout well with the money.I would not suggest anyone there.I dont know what to do.I am not happy or sastified at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Lincenberg was my reconstructive surgeon after a mastectomy. Although I repeatedly told him I wanted the affected breast to be no larger than my remaining breast, he ignored me. The reconstructed breast is significantly larger than the unaffected. This means additional surgery to repair the damage. Dr. Lincenberg will not be doing that surgery. I would not recommend Dr. Lincenberg for any procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460252].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 7, 2014

Waited until my children were grown and finally was able to follow through with getting eyes done. Seems like the simplest of cosmetic surgery procedures. One of my eyes look ok the other is swelling often and I have a small knot near the corner of my eye that was never there before - you can also see the scars on the inner part of my eyes. I didn't realize that was an area that the dr would cut - I do not recommend him for procedures - He seemed distant to me and very unconcerned. Please pay attention to this comment as I do not usually do this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Unsuccessful male breast reduction procedure. Did not accomplish what he said he could do. Still have excessive tissue on chest and underarms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992729].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. Lincenberg was professional and creative in his approach to my problem. I would refer and friends to him. I have also referred family members to him. The results were very pleasing. I was comfortable in his office with his staff. And, in particular, Dr. Lincenberg's bedside manner enabled me to face this challenge with assurance that he would take good care of me. He is well respected in the medical community and was trained at Mayo Clinic. What more can you ask for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr Lincenberg and staff are phenomenal. His staff has great bedside manner and they are VERY organized. I had a body lift and was very pleased with the outcome. My clothes fit so nicely and its a remarkable difference from weight loss surgery. His bussiness office provided me with many options and worked hard with my insurance company. Very well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

had fat grafting done to the buttock,& lipo from stomach,this was a disaster.my stomach is bigger than it was before surgery,my butt is still flat.he offers you no suggestions or alternatives bout the way the surgery comes out,he doesn't care once he has your money.he claims he lost my before pictures,& sent me a black & white printed of the after photo.dont use this guy for your butt reshaping

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992730].votes_count ]]