Rate Dr. Bruce A. Culbertson

Dr. Bruce A. Culbertson's Ratings

I had my daughter with Dr. Culbertson. He was very nice. He was always on time. I needed a C-section and he did a very good follow-up. I hope to have other babies with him.

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

The front office woman as well as the office manager were very rude and disrespectful. Patient care starts with them and they should care more about patient's experiences. The doctor was great though.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Culbertson is amazing. He's one of the only doctors i have ever been to that takes the time to get to know his patients and doesn't make us feel like he's too busy for us. I'm 29 and have been going to his office since I was 18. He delivered both of my sons, my first is 10 now and Dr Culbertson helped me find a pediatrician for him and has been a great doctor throughout the years.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

Very compassionate & extremely nice doctor and staff. Beautiful office. My only issue is that I've had difficulty with scheduling, only because mine is a little off at times.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

I went into labor the day after Easter 5am. My baby could not come out on her own, needed to be helped the Dr. waited until 4pm to actually examine & determine what needed to be done. Baby had to stay in the hospital an extra week due to complications. This was my first child and all of this was very very scary. Now I'm having issues w/my cycle and was told to see my primary dr. instead. I am now seeking a new obgyn.

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

Have been going to Dr. Culbertson for years. Very knowledgable and thorough with answers. Him and his staff make your experience with them very personable and they make you feel very welcome and comfortable.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Culbertson was our O.B. for my pregnancy (our first) and he was wonderful. Very attentive, he personally called me back when we had questions. However when I went past my due date Dr. Culbertson went on a planned vacation. My husband and I were very nervous to have another Dr. that was not "our" Dr. deliver the baby. We had met and had appointments with both the other Doctors in the practice. Dr. Lythgoe was wonderful. We had some complications and he stayed with us for 4 hours of hard labor. I would highly recommend this practice.

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag

I have been a pt of Dr Culbertson for 11+ years. I recomned all my loved ones to his group. All 3 are GREAT. Very good bedside maner and they delivered all 3 of my boys. The front office clerks are a little unfriendly but, once you get to the back office your are a part of them. They have moved to a new office (that they bought so, they will hopefully not being moving again)and have their family photos and photos of them up so you really get to see a personal side of them. I know Dr Culbertson and Lythgoe have been together for many years and Dr Bruce was a great addition to there office.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2007 | flag

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Made me feel comfortable.

Submitted May 30, 2006 | flag