Rate Dr. Donna M. Sweeney

Dr. Donna M. Sweeney's Ratings

Dr. Sweeney and her new staff are amazing she is so friendly and has a awesome chair side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Well, Goodbye dental fear! It was so wonderful meeting Dr. Sweeney and her amazing staff. They are all so polite and everything one would expect from a professional dental office. The office was clean and organized, you can tell Dr. Sweeney takes great pride in what she does. The work was exceptional, even though I only had a few fillings and a crown completed, I place my complete trust in her. I've had my fair share of horrible experiences when it comes to my teeth so I am so thankful I finally have a reliable and experienced dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

This is a very friendly office. My 7 year old son had a toothache and his regular dentist could not see him until the following week. I found this dentist in the phone book and called them. He was scheduled the same day. The dentist expained everything she was doing for him in a way he could understand before she did anything. He was very nervous about having his tooth pulled and she was very patient and took plenty of time to make him comfortable. Our family is now switching to her as our dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Very friendly office, procedures clearly explained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110828].votes_count ]]