Rate Dr. Michael Bouvet

Dr. Michael Bouvet's Ratings

Totally messed up my colon surgery - requiring massive clean up of bacteria (3 months) due to wound opening in colorectal area. Would not recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Bouvet is exceptional, he took good care of me, his staff is very friendly and kind too, specially Sal Chiappe. Thanks to the whole team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

I am 26 and was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. I spent months researching surgeons with expertise in Thyroidectomy surgery including Cancer Centers such as MD Anderson and decided to stay in San Diego and go with Dr. Bouvet. Dr. Bouvet has taken the time to speak with me repeatedly via phone, email and in person over the past month to prepare me for the surgery and reassure me that I was doing the right thing by going with a total thyroidectomy. Dr. Bouvet has also been very caring and quick to respond to my concerns after surgery. It is so rare that the surgeon himself will take the time out of his busy day to personally respond when you contact him.I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bouvet to anyone needing an Endocrine or General Surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Bouvet performed a transhietal esophagectomy on me in 2005. The results of this complicated procedure have been admired by many other surgeons. I have found him kind and caring: always responsive and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr Bouvet is very friendly, knowledgeable, and will take the time to answer all your questions and concerns. He comes highly recommended by many physicians and I can see why. Does not push me to surgery during consultation, and respects my decision/concerns. While I did not opt to have surgery, if I did, he will be my physician of choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720550].votes_count ]]