Rate Dr. Risa Schulman

Dr. Risa Schulman's Ratings

Dr Schulman is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. Several of my friends see her as well and all are incredibly happy with their care. She is very smart, incredibly kind, and always treats me as if I'm a member of her family. Her nurse, Dawn, is always courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

This doctor is horrible. She tried telling my over the phone I did not have gallbladder stones. Until I insisted an appointment and insisted on getting an ultrasound. I ended up having to have my gallbladder removed. If I was not rude and demanded I would still be living with gallbladder attacks. She also recently removed a mole from my back and didn't stitch it. I now have a giant hole in my back. It is leaking liquid. I am going to have a giant scar on my back as a result of her not giving me stitches. I will never be going back to her EVERRR again. She used silver nitrate to stop the bleeding which will cause the scar to be gray. Do not go to this doctor!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111169].votes_count ]]