Rate Dr. David C. Pires

Dr. David C. Pires's Ratings

Wonderful consultation and took the time and explained exactly what was going on with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Always takes care of me when I need to come in occasionally for a pain tune-up. Nice, generous, and very bright. He came highly recommended and it is very clear why. Head and shoulders above the rest. At the ripe age of 78, I've seen many doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I first saw Dr. Pires at Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills and now Im glad he has a practice here in Santa Barbara as we needed a quality pain physician in this area. My trips to either Cedars or UCLA to get my injections performed was a drag and now life is better! He is definitely not the cheapest around but is worth the difference. Highly Recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Great doctor, very compssionate. realy took the time to look at my overall picture and help me out significantly. Has helped change my life around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

Amazing doctor. Made me feel very comfortable and safe before surgery. Very caring and gorgeous too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249542].votes_count ]]