Rate Dr. Temiko G. Braswell

Dr. Temiko G. Braswell's Ratings

The staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and has very good time management. I would recommend them to others because they take the time to meet your needs and introduce you to products on how to properly take care of your teeth....I really enjoy these ladies presence especially Shond Cotton she makes sure that my routine is efficient and effective....This team is great and caring most of all they enjoy there patience:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2261190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Very friendly staff and always treated with respect and care. Never thought going to a dentist would be enjoyable. I know I'm in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

What a very friendly, professional atmosphere. I can't speak enough how great Dr. Braswell and the entire staff are. They are wonderful and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249576].votes_count ]]