You may also like

Rate Dr. Joshua J. Canter

Dr. Joshua J. Canter's Ratings

Great experience and service i highly recommend, very friendly atmosphere

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Canter is an excellent dentist and he has a personal touch that can't be beat. I have been going to Dr. Canter with my wife and children for 7 years. Unlike typical doctors' offices, you actually feel like your visiting friends. Dr. Canter, together with his assistant Rachel, are professional, yet you do not feel the sterility and clinical atmosphere you get in most places. Very highly recommended. Good service, latest technology and dental equipment, and parking is unusually good on their block.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I would like to share with you my experiences with Dr Canter. This review, I hope, will help you decide if Dr Canter is the right Dentist for you.

For many years prior (prior to Dr Canter), I had another dentist that I was seeing. My employer covered most of my dental expenses. After my retirement and getting Medicare, I was no longer able to afford my dentist. In searching for a new dentist, that will honor Medicare, I was fortunate to find came Dr Cantor - actually my dentist reccomended Dr Cantor as a possible choice as well.

1. From the day of my first visit, I felt very comfortable with Dr Cantor and his staff. They are very warm, caring, and giving.

I must tell of an experience that I had with Dr Cantor that will really give you good reason in choosing him as your primary dentist. I had a tooth, that was giving me a lot pain and concern. When Dr Cantor, looked at it, he told that the tooth is in very poor condition, but he would like to restore it. He reccomended that I go to a Root Canal specialist first to get a root canal and that I should come back for the restoration of the tooth. When I went to the well known Root Canal specialist, he told me, that if it was up to him, he would definitely extract the tooth, for it was in very bad condition. I told him, to call Dr Cantor before he does anything to my tooth. After speaking with the specialist, the specialist came back to me and said that Dr Cantor insisted to save the tooth and definitely NOT to extract it and that he will restore it. The specialist, repeated again what he told me before, I have had many cases like this and the way to g,o is to extract the tooth but your dentist insisted that I don't. After that horrifying visit with the Root Canal Specialist, I came back to Dr Cantor and Thank G-D he preformed the miracle in saving my tooth. Dr Cantor, told me, he could NOT see my, extracting the tooth and having to get an inplant which will be very expensive to do. In addition, he worked really hard, with care and concern to restore my tooth - Thank G-D.

In addition, there was another time, when I had another problem, I called his office only to find out, that he didn't have office hours. I left a message, within 30 min or so, he calls me with concern on how he can help me. Dr Cantor, actually came to my house, to see what he can do - he is just unbelievable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr J is the best....I have never had a better dentist experience.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

My experience with Dr. Canter is one that deserves to be noted. I hadn't been to the dentist in a long time, and when i suddenly developed an agonizing toothache (that was later diagnosed as an overdue root canal). It happened on a weekend when his office was closed. His messaging service lists his cell # in case of emergency. when he called me back immediately and realized the pain i was in, he made it his business to see me shortly afterwards on his day off. Lets just say that "Overly Impressive" is an understatement...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

If you have a chipped tooth, go to Dr Joshua Canter. I had a really bad chipped tooth and he fixed it perfectly! I'm very happy with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I found Dr. Cantor to be very pleasant and painless. His office staff are very nice and welcoming so I felt right at home from the start. This doctor truly cares about your well being and pain levels and will go out of his way to make sure you are very comfortable and experience no discomfort. Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Canter is very personable and takes his time with his patients. His assistant is also very helpful, kind, and has a great sense of humor. They make a great team and have helped many of my family members with dental problems. I highly recommend Dr. Canter to anyone who is looking for a new dentist or looking to switch to a new dental care provider, especially one with weekend hours!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Dr. Canter is great and quick with his work. he will be sensitive to any issue you have. as well he constantly checked during the procedure if i'm comfortable. and the staff is friendly and helpful. i'm very confident with the work of Dr. Joshua J. Canter and I will come back when needed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Always pleasant and caring, efficient, and uses modern equipment and implants

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490500].votes_count ]]