Dr. JOSHUA J. CANTER

Dr. JOSHUA J. CANTER

Rate Dr. JOSHUA J. CANTER

Dr. JOSHUA J. CANTER's Ratings

Always pleasant and caring, efficient, and uses modern equipment and implants

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

He is very caring and honest. He always makes sure you are comfortable. He relates well with children and is easy to talk to. The staff were very warm and I did not have to wait long. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

works wonderfully withchildren and teens, knows how to talk to them and make them comfortable and at ease. It turns into a good experience, and they look forward to going back to him.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Great office and staff ive been a patient for years .i remember this doctor when he first started his practice and i have stayed with him.recently he has gotten very popular and im afraid he may close off the practice to new patients.when doctor canter talks you can tell he really cares.like you are the only one in the world.my girlfriends say they dont have that with their doctor.they dont care but i do.when he looks at me straight in the eye and gives his advise i know that this is the same advice he would give his family.a woman just knows these things.just prepare yourself for his cute sense of humor and when he reminisces of growing up.i wish he would be open saturday but they dont work on their sabbath and are open sunday.they just got digital xrays and have made other improvements but the office still has that cozy feel.this man is my dentist for keeps.he is something

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Canter very knowledgeable, competent and friendly. He was especially understanding with my financial situation and allowed me to make payment until I had paid off my bill. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Took my elderly mother to Dr. Canter for a dental checkup. Great office staff & Dr. Canter was very patient & gentle. He answered all our questions and gave us plenty of time. It was a great experience & my sister immediately made appointments for herself & her husband.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

My wait to see Dr. Canter was about one minute. His receptionist, Sima (sp?) is more than pleasant. His dental assistant, Rachel, is competent and cheerful. Dr. Canter is what I would describe as a man of the people and a dentist for whom the word, "competent," is unequal to the task of description. Let me put it this way: if you need a dentist and you do not choose Dr. Canter, you would be making a big mistake.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

The Nicest dentist ever and very professional. Knows what he is doing and has a great bedside manner.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Great dentist! Very friendly staff! Have been going to this dentist since I was a kid so I've been going to him for almost 20 years and I've been very happy with him!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

i found this office online i traveled all the way from east new york with my friend.it was worth the trip to boro park.the staff greeted us very kindly and the office had this you know comfortable feel.i had been to a few dentists in my hood but my experience here was like out of site.the doctor really enjoys what he does and treats you like family.i am a black woman and he had this nice photo in the waiting room of three children 2 white and one black with the words i have a dream.it was a nice touch.the office is open 3 days a week closed saturday and open sunday being that they are religous jews.he has an assistant rachel that is like so warm and personable.my kids had a great time there and the doc also took care of my needs.sunday he is quite busy so if you need it quieter i suggest weekday.the doc is careful what he suggests and he keeps your purse in mind.this man aint looking to rock and roll you.this dude aint stuck up or the like.go and check it out and see for yourself

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag