Rate Dr. Carl Goldstein

Dr. Carl Goldstein's Ratings

Has great empathy, treats patients with respect and goes out of his way to ensure you receive the best treatment. He always makes himself available and listens closely to what you have to say and takes time to answer all questions. He is thorough and never rushes you. All doctors should follow the example he sets.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Goldstein for issues with hypertension and edema during my pregnancy. I have to say that he has been the most reassuring member of my healthcare team during a potentially risky pregnancy. I was so much more at ease knowing that Dr Goldstein has overseen my blood pressure during my pregnancy. I am now due in 2 days and the doctor has even promised to be in touch during my labor and delivery and even to pay a visit to the hospital afterwards to make sure that everything runs smoothly. I can't say enough about the professionalism and quality of care I've received from Dr Goldstein. He's the BEST!!!!!!!

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Goldstein for over ten years. Occasionally have had to wait for extended periods, but it is worth it. He is exceptional !

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

this has nothing to do with Dr Goldstein but his staff is RUDE!!! I made an appointment the beginning of December, 1st available appt was late January. I was called a week before that the doctor would not be in the office I need to reschedule. Made a new appt for Feb. I receive a voicemail that he would not be in office (AGAIN) on the day of my appt so they take the liberty to resschule without follow up on my voice and book me forMarch 12, 2014 at 2:30 pm without confirming with me. I receive a call today on the 11th to confirm my appt for tomorrow. Well I do have a job and I work. Besides all this you wait about 1 1/2 in the waiting room before your seen.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Goldstein is an outstanding doctor. He takes the time I NEED to help me and my wife who accompanies me during my appointments and answers questions in a caring and compassionate way.He has been treating me for over 10 years and when I needed heart, knee,cancer surgery and radiation he worked with my surgeons to get me through some very tough times. I am in my 80's now and have other doctors who have treated me,they were great. BUT HE IS THE BEST,WHO HAPPENS TO BE VERY INTERESTING AND GOOD GUY...I feel blessed to have him for my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Goldstein for almost 8 years, asked the same questions at the start of each visit yet never addrwessed my concerns. He never shared my lab results with me until me last list when he said my kidney function was down to 16%. He kept me on the same meds even after my cardiologist told me to stop taking one of the meds when he saw my labs. Dr Goldstein said he doesn't know my kidneys. I now wonder what Dr. Goldstein was doing for 8 years. He kept me waiting at least 30 minuets to 1 and 1/2 hours every single time. In retrospect I should have left after 30 minuets. At least I wouldn't be facing transplant or dialysis.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

I've been taking my grandmother to Dr. Goldstein for about two years now. He is truly the best of the best--so very knowledgeable, caring, and the leader in the field of nephrology. He explains everything in detail, and is always spot on. If you are looking for a doctor, with whom you want to entrust your health, then Dr. Goldstein is the one for you.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Goldstein was AMAZING! Very intelligent,caring,listens carefully and caringly and explains everything! I would agree with the other reviews. I took my Mom here and he is the BEST DR I have ever! Really wants to get to the bottom of your medical concerns/issues. Takes the time to listen and care!!

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldstein is the BEST nephrologist you can find. I will even go so far to say he is one of the best doctors you can find. He will remember aspects of your whole health regimen that even you cannot. He spends a considerable amount of time (more than any other doctor I have been to), asking questions, weighing pros and cons, and explaining things in full. Moreover, Dr. Goldstein is a hollistic-type doctor-- he maintains contact with your other physicians, relaying lab reports, and other information. Other doctors often find Dr. Goldstein's practices surprising, as they do not often come across physicians, who will go to that extent. Dr. Carl Goldstein is truly a class act! Would recommend to anyone, and everyone!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Goldstein is the best nephrologist we have ever met. My husband has SLE and it has attacked his kidneys leading to lupus nephritis. Dr. Goldstein is always available to answer questions, friendly and the best doctor we have ever had. We strongly recommend Dr. Goldstein and his staff.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag