Rate Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol

Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol's Ratings

I see Dr Cohen regularly and he is extremely knowledgable with a great bedside manner. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The wait time is minimal. He diagnosed and effectively treated my autoimmune condition. He has greatly inproved the quality of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

This is a very caring and organized office. Can not imagine some of these ratings that has been posted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2261224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This office is a mess!!! Unorganized no one knows what's going on. They won't even offer to find a answer. I have asked to speak with a manager and man o man that's even worse then talking to the staff. I have never heard so many people say I don't know with questions. This office is just money hungry and no one has etiquette or knows what there job consists of. I will never come back to this office nor give them one more Pennie of mine. The office manager needs to learn how to talk to people and not b so rude. So insulted!!! :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2261223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Very rushed, doesn't explain your condition or treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249714].votes_count ]]