Dr. ISAAC V. PERLE

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. ISAAC V. PERLE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ISAAC" to "ISAAC V."
RID: 2703210
08/07/13 5 5 5 5 I had a huge fear of the dentist before I mmet Dr. Perle. I was even afraid to get my teeth cleaned, and it had been going on 10 years since the last time I had done so. At that time, they had also told me that I needed a tooth extracted. I let a decade go by before the pain started waking me up at night. I knew I had to go to the dentist. Dr. Perle was very kind, assuring, non-judgemental, and has done wonderful things for people in need. He assured me I would not feel a thing, and scheduled my extraction appointment. To make a long story short, Dr. Perle and his staff gave me a wonderful experience. They made me so comfortable that I no longer "fear" the dentist. Since my extraction 2 months ago, my mother and daughter have become new patients of Dr. Perle and his wonderful practice. I recommend to EVERYONE! On a side note, he accepts Mass Health. I know that can be hard for adults to find a dentist that accepts this insurance.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2475631
15/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Perle is a fabulous dentist!! He has helped me out in times of terrible pain and at ungodly hours! He allows me to come in after work at like 630 pm which is amazing- no other dentist I know out there do that!! Not to mention he did not shake or injure my mouth in any way when we had an EARTHQUAKE in October- he was so focused and steady with the drill that when I asked "if he felt that?" he replied, "feel what?" Honestly, I can't think of a worse place to be during an earthquake- sitting in the dentist chair with a drill in your mouth-but it speaks numbers to Dr. Perle's expertise, dedication, and concentration and maybe a little luck that he wasn't even phased by this completely random natural disaster and didn't slip up ;-) It could have been ugly. So I give Dr. Perle two thumbs up and five gold stars for being able to do his job phenomenally under extreme measures! Staff is awesome and very efficient!! Rofe is the way to go for any emergency or routine visit!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

17/04/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1266713
06/10/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Perle is an unbelievable doctor. He is professional, courteous and thorough. Would highly recommend.
Insurance: Delta Dental