Rate Dr. Barry S. Lewis

Dr. Barry S. Lewis's Ratings

I took my 89 year old Mother to Dr. Barry about a year and a half to two years ago. I knew chiropractic could help some of her problems but was afraid because she is older and fail. A good friend that does massage and body work recommended him and said he would be perfect for her. I told him my concerns about her age and condition. He was perfect and both my Mother and I were so pleased...he was the most patient, caring and kind doctor I have ever come accross. He helped her with his gentle touch and when she is sore in her shoulders, knees and back now she asks me to make an appointment. We have been there 4 times and my Mom loves how he treats her and helps her feel better. She thinks he is great and is so happy to have his care. I wanted to wait and see how he helped long term and he has. I have had good conversations during my Mother's visits and I am impressed with his knowledge to treat the whole person.
Now I am living back in the area I am going to book an appointment for myself to just keep myself properly adjusted for overall good health because I know it is important and helpful. I can tell when its been a while since I have had an adjustment. I have been to many different chiropractors over the years having lived in many places. I know when I see a really good one.
Dr. Barry Lewis is far up the scale on all the reasons that make him deserve this recommendation but really results speak for themselves. My Mom feels better because of his help. He is knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. Thanks Dr. Barry!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Barry is the man, he is the only reason I can function so well! Go to him, u won't regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249919].votes_count ]]