Rate Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles

Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles's Ratings

The care from Dr Ganeles enhanced my life very significantly. I had a frightful periodontal condition and felt trapped with no escape but to dentists where treatment was traumatic and ineffective. They said it would take months and I’d end up needing partials or dentures. I was depressed and anxious. Then I was referred to Dr. Jeff Ganeles. From that moment on, it was an incredible relief, a dream come true. I was welcomed and made to feel like a person, not a number. He and his meticulous staff immediately and efficiently treated me, using state of the technology and knowledge. I was reassured told instead of a nightmare of months, I’d have teeth today! And speaking of dreams, in one painless day, no sedation & no anxiety I walked out with beautiful teeth, far better than my prior teeth. I could smile, eat apples and feel relieved that my periodontal disease and its implications were gone. A life-changing extreme improvement to my health and future thanks to Dr. Ganeles!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2261325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

CLARIFICATION: About 24K was returned to me for failure to complete services. a.k.a. abandonment. If he who is true serves all, this man serves no one. This guy has his damage control spin on heavy load. A spineless serf(or smurf) who can't look in the mirror. What a waste of genius. The Facts: Dr. Ganeles works out of his scope. Altering noses and chins were never in your treatment plan. I think nerve damage can happen to some patients. Don't blame the patient. Just communicate and tell them something unusual happened and you will stick by them. Act with integrity and accountability. Communicating with patients even when something goes wrong has proven to be a very positive action. When facial harmony is altered or destroyed, it is very traumatic. That's when we need you the most. Slandering a patient to other doctors prevents any hope for treatment. I was once a pretty girl who loved to be useful. Now I'm just like you. No Soul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2261324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I had a very serious case of periodontal disease. After frightful experiences with others, I was advised to go to Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles and from the very first moment,I felt like a VIP being treated by the best in the world. Dr. Ganeles and his staff are meticulous and efficient, with the best state-of-the-art equipment. This in addition to his great skill, knowledge and experience made me feel totally reassured, relieved and safe. Every aspect of the care and treatment was absolutely superb. In addition, it was painless, comfortable and an entirely positive experience. A very great relief! The end results are obviously also important and now I finally have new beautiful teeth, a healthy mouth and peace of mind.I don’t mean to be dramatic but what Dr. Ganeles and his staff did for me was nothing less than life-saving and life changing. I would like you to know how extremely important, crucial and significant for my life this is and how appreciative and grateful I am to Dr. Ganeles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

I am highly pleased with the quality and expertise of this wonderful surgeon. I was highly anxious about getting an implant especially from stories of others. From the moment I met Dr. Ganeles in the consultation and through to completion of the implant, I am thrilled. I never once had one ounce of pain or discomfort during the procedure. I do not even feel like the new tooth is any different from the rest of my real teeth. I have truly been blessed by being referred to this wonderful man and surgeon. His personality and caring disposition really made this entire experience Heavenly, literally. And I must also comment on the genuineness, harmony and synchronicity of the entire office staff. All around a terrific experience where I feel a wonderful dental relationship has been created. I hope this review assists someone in moving forward without fear and anxiety to set up a consultation. I traveled 245 miles one-way to each appointment for this experience, and it was worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Dr. Ganeles destoyed my face. Brilliant dentist but an absolute creep. He is wildly arrogant and works out of his scope. Very creepy soft tissue work on lips and upper lip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Brilliant Dentist who attempts to do the work of an MD, such as a Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Ganeles works out of his scope and gets in over his head.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Best ever dental surgeon, cannot say enough good things about him. I chose well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249934].votes_count ]]