Rate Dr. Mark E. LARKINS

Dr. Mark E. LARKINS's Ratings

Long waits, doctor is very rude and has no patience for his patients. You tell him you are in pain and he judges you on your appearance and doesn't believe you, and after diagnostic tests prove you are rightfully in pain, he doesn't even apologize. His youth and inexperience shows in his rudeness and care of his patients. Stay away from this doctor!!!

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Larkins for my pain concerns. He exemplified compassion and what I want in my pain physician. I was impressed not only with Dr. Larkins interation with me but with his helpful and friendly staff from the front desk to the nurses that walked me to the exam room. I was nervious when I had to receive a proceedure for my back pain but he expalined the proceedure thoroughly and after the proceedure was completed I was in awe of the relief that I felt immediately. I know that everyone may not feel relief right away but in my eyes he is a miracle worker! Thank you Dr. Larkins! I would recommend this doctor for all of your pain issues!!

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

I was supposed to have a procedure on my neck today. In full disclosure I let everyone know that I have a severe phobia of needles and everyone said it would be fine. Today after taking a day off work and coming in early he said he wouldn't help me until I proceeded with professional help for my phobia. So now I'm stuck with constant neck pain until I can get into another pain management doctor. When he was making his suggestions he was completely demeaning and unprofessional. I was in his office 2 times before the scheduled procedure with his staff. So he took my money and my time. I would refer him to anyone.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

This doctor had no patience for me in a follow up visit. He was almost angry I was asking questions. When I asked what could be done for my lower back, he told me there was nothing. I was refered to him for HELP. When I tried to clarify that there wasnt anything to help, he offered something called a collde, didnt explain what it was though. He ASKED if I wanted it...He is the doctor, he shouldnt offer it if he just said it would not help. He is a doctor and should not be offering unnecessary procedures. Also, he was very rude and almost angry that I had questions for him and that I was taking up HIS time. He is in a service industry, his patients keep his pockets filled. When the visit was over he actually told me and my husband "You can go now." I was the worst doctor vist and I will not be going back to him. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2011 | flag

I had 5 nerve block in my lower back and nothing seem to help. I never felt like he was helping me. I suggested a neurosurgeon, He was upset and wanted to do more nerve blocks and I said no. He wasn't happy with me. Bedside manner needs improvement and he needs to watch how and what he accused people of without proof.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Larkins is very caring. He took time to listen and explained my treatment options in great detail. He performed a thorough evaluation and I felt as though he understood my pain concerns. The day of my initial appointment he was running about fifteen minutes behind but did not rush me out of the exam room. Well worth the wait!! Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Submitted June 11, 2011 | flag

Hard to get an appointment and the wait time sometimes is more than an hour. This doctor is good but I am still not happy with the level of pain management I receive. It could be better.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag