Dr. Janet (Peggy) Creelman

Rate Dr. Janet (Peggy) Creelman

Dr. Janet (Peggy) Creelman's Ratings

Dr. Creelman has been treating me for 4 months and my life has completely changed! I can finally function and am getting better every day. I drive over an hour to see her and it is well worth it. No doctor could ever tell me what is wrong with me, Peggy took an hour with me and told me exactly what was wrong. I have been sick for 17 years and now I am getting better. Her methods are very different than main stream medicine, but it is working a miracle in my life!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2261530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Peggy has no staff so I rated that in the middle because it didn't seem fair to rate it "Poor". There should be a "n/a" option. Peggy is very thoughtful and thorough. She's very "to the point" and doesn't spend a lot of time or energy on the warm-and-fuzzy behavior that some people want from practicioners, but I have no problem with that. She seems to know what she's doing and understand the field very well. I've read a few comments that say she is rude and short with people which certainly was not my experience. I do see though that some people are looking for more softness and she seems really practical. The muscle testing and subsequent acupuncture and supplements almost completely did away with my substantial allergies this spring. I would definitely see her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

Dr. Creelman is extremely dedicated to finding the cause of illnesses and doing everything in her power to ease the patient's suffering. She is well versed in Chinese acupuncture and very adept at muscle testing. Lyme disease is one of her fortes, and she has been very helpful to many people on that count.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250359].votes_count ]]