Rate Dr. Gary J. Kokosky

Dr. Gary J. Kokosky's Ratings

Dr. Kokosky is very kind and patient. He takes his time and explains everything along the way. I would highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I agree with the first two ratings - so thorough and knowledgeable! He seems to care very much about the quality of care he is giving. I have been going to eye doctors for over 40 years, and he is definitely the one I would most highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I would agree with the previous rating. I have been seeing Dr Kokosky for a number of years, and he's always extremely thorough, taking the time to ensure that he fully understands your overall medical condition and ultimately the health of your eyes and the accuracy of your lens prescription. Very highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Probably the most knowledgable and thorough optometrist anywhere. I highly reccommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250404].votes_count ]]