Rate Dr. Valerie L. Mcauley

Dr. Valerie L. Mcauley's Ratings

Front desk often act snotty, rude, or as though you are a chore for them to "deal with". This doctor is late 90% of the time. I often feel as though she has made a decision before truly hearing me out. Rarely am I notified by her or any staff member about test results. Follow-up appointments are pointless, no new information is given, does not review blood test results, expects you to blindly accept her decision about condition or symptoms. THEY NEVER answer the phone, you must always wait for a call-back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

WORST front office staff ever. Truly treat you like you are an annoyance - rude consistently...every time I have been there. The faces they make are so bad I actually asked if I was annoying her last time - or if she smelled something awful, because that's how they look. And, most importantly, they DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. So, imagine you are sick and want to make an appointment - most doctors have a friendly receptionist. Instead, here you leave a message and hope someone calls you back. I've had a sick child and have literally brought the phone into the shower, bathroom, meetings, etc. in order not to miss a callback...because if you do, you have to leave another message!! You will waste hours with their inefficiency and your blood pressure will rise with the frustration level they cause. Absolutely the worst service ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

Worst Family Practitioners ever. They never answer the phone , always goes to voice mail. Never get a call back promptly. Dr sends you to get tests done but never does the nurse or the doctor call to let you know that the results were okay. I had some red flags in the report which the Dr noted on my next regular visit and she made me go do the tests again. When the results came she never bothered to call even though the results were unchanged from the first time. Neither did the nurses call. This is the least professional Family Practitioner ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250421].votes_count ]]