Rate Dr. Scott K. Smith

Dr. Scott K. Smith's Ratings

Excellent chiropractor! I can actually hear out of my right ear!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I went to see Dr. Smith with the left side of my neck, left shoulder, left scapula completely immobile, I also had some left hip issues and I was in severe pain. After one treatment I was loosened up and all but a tiny bit of pain relieved. I went back 3 days later for a second appointment and am now pain free, mobile and better educated about my body and it's condition. I am grateful for a treatment that worked without chemicals and I am grateful for the education. I will refer my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I went to Dr. Smith with serious neck pain, tingling in left arm and numbness in ring and middle finger. He did a thorough evaluation, x-rays and explanation of the probable cause of the problem. Over about three weeks of adjustments, laser treatment and spinal decompression therapy, my symptoms were mostly gone. I could feel more freedom of movement in my neck. ...my problem relates to arthritis and potential fusing of vertebra, as a result. Thanks to Dr. Smith's explanation and treatment, I now understand what I need to do to lessen the impact of this condition. I appreciate his comfortable manner and patient explanations. I would recommend Dr. Scott Smith to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250426].votes_count ]]