Rate Dr. Scott K. Smith

Dr. Scott K. Smith's Ratings

Dr. Smith is the sweetest man you will ever meet. He made me feel so comfortable and cared about. He was so thorough and wanted to really get to know all of the pain I was experiencing. He spent so much time with me and carefully explained it so that it made sense. This guy is brilliant. To top it off I've never had a better chiropractic adjustment in my life. I was in a car accident and suffered from disc injuries and he helped me get through it and to heal with all of the different therapies in his office as well. I always recommend him to everyone that needs a chiropractor and they are always impressed when they go. I will never choose another chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Smith since 1998. I originally saw him because I suffered from severe vertigo for over 7 years. Using his chiropractic skills and his use of Applied Kinesiology saved me from my many years of suffering. I lead a normal and active life now without feeling dizzy. He has also took care of a neck injury I sustained. He is so kind and cares a lot about his patients. My whole family was amazed that he cured my vertigo that they are now patients of Dr. Smith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr Smith is AMAZING!! He cares about his patients wellness, Dr Smith took the time too sit with me and format a plan to make me better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Excellent chiropractor! I can actually hear out of my right ear!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I went to see Dr. Smith with the left side of my neck, left shoulder, left scapula completely immobile, I also had some left hip issues and I was in severe pain. After one treatment I was loosened up and all but a tiny bit of pain relieved. I went back 3 days later for a second appointment and am now pain free, mobile and better educated about my body and it's condition. I am grateful for a treatment that worked without chemicals and I am grateful for the education. I will refer my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I went to Dr. Smith with serious neck pain, tingling in left arm and numbness in ring and middle finger. He did a thorough evaluation, x-rays and explanation of the probable cause of the problem. Over about three weeks of adjustments, laser treatment and spinal decompression therapy, my symptoms were mostly gone. I could feel more freedom of movement in my neck. ...my problem relates to arthritis and potential fusing of vertebra, as a result. Thanks to Dr. Smith's explanation and treatment, I now understand what I need to do to lessen the impact of this condition. I appreciate his comfortable manner and patient explanations. I would recommend Dr. Scott Smith to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250426].votes_count ]]