Dr. Wennifred S. HSU

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Wennifred S. HSU has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Wennifred" to "Wennifred S."
RID: 2756622
07/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hsu and her staff at Plaza Dental have been wonderful. My husband and I were new patients and they got us appointments quickly and accommodated our schedules. They are all caring and professional. We've both had cleanings and fillings done and had great experiences. I swear I didn't even feel the injections! We drive an hour to get care there and it is certainly worth it. They welcomed us into their practice and make us feel like they appreciate us and our business.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2713999
20/07/13 4 5 5 5 Thurough work. Pleasant experience. Dr Hsu does her homework and is always up to date with any issues i have she also has good recommendations when necessary.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2421209
10/09/12 5 5 5 5 I have been using this dentist for several years and everyone in the office is polite and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist.
RID: 2401274
15/08/12 5 5 5 5 Great service from Dr. Hsu and her staff. They are friendly and communicate well.
RID: 2380120
19/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hsu is wonderful. She explained all the dental procedures and was concerned with my comfort. Her staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her!  Respond
RID: 2159818
24/05/12 5 5 5 5 most compassionate careing and best dentist i have evere had. I highly recomend dr, hsu
Paid (or co-pay): $20000
RID: 2126170
10/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hsu does great work; she is knowledgeable, friendly and happily answers all my many questions. She is so skilled with her hands that you don't even need anesthetic for most work. I highly recommend Dr. Hsu and Plaza Dental in Hollister. All of the office staff have been very friendly and helpful as well.
RID: 2122483
08/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hsu is fantastic...the work quality is excellent and the staff rocks! A definite RECOMMEND!!!  Respond
RID: 2021515
14/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wennifred and her staff are very good at what they do. The Dr. is excellent and I would say her knowledge is in the top 10 percent of all Dentists in California. No one likes going to the Dentist, but the staff at Plaza Dental make it tolerable.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1861578
07/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Hsu and her staff are great! I was one of those who HATED going to the dentist and hadnt been to one for years. Dr Hsu and her staff made me feel very comfortable, everything was explained to me, and Dr Hsu is so gentle! Greatest dentist I've ever been to!!!
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 1705857
06/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wennifred is a fantastic dentist. A very professional office all around. She and her staff are so easy to get along with, it's a pleasure to go to the dentist. And NO pain she really is the best! I've been to many dentist over the years and none have matched her talents. From a simple cleaning to having teeth pulled and braces she does it all. It's nice having someone treat you who really cares!  Respond
RID: 1696894
26/01/12 5 5 5 5 The entire staff is as good as it gets! From the moment you call to set an appointment, until you walk out the door they take excellent care of you. Fantastic!  Respond