Rate Dr. JAISHRI O. BLAKELEY

Dr. JAISHRI O. BLAKELEY's Ratings

I would definitely recommend Dr. Blakeley to anyone! She is fantastic!! Just really friendly from the get-go and also totally knowledgeable and competent. One of those rare doctors who really knows their stuff AND has lots of compassion and great bedside manners. I have NF1 and am being treated for a malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor. I feel 1000% that I can trust Dr. Blakeley as she is an expert in both conditions and she also has her patients' best interests truly at heart. She also runs the Comprehensive Neurofibromatosis Clinic at Johns Hopkins which I would absolutely recommend to any of my friends who hav NF. And by the way, I live in Virginia Beach but Dr. Blakeley and the other doctors I have seen at Johns Hopkins make it worth the trip up to Baltimore. I would not want to seek treatment anywhere else.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag