Rate Dr. Edward B. Todd

Dr. Edward B. Todd's Ratings

Some people dont like his crotchity bedside manner, but this guy knows what he is doing! He uses older dental techniques that have been tride and true. His work is exceptional and the prices are very reasonable. They will even work out a payment plan with you. Highly Recomended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Very helpful staff and Dr. Todd is very knowledgeable in his profession. I personally have never liked going to the dentist but this experience was better than any. I have nothing but good things to say about him. I was recommended by a co-worker to him and I have recommended others to him and would do it again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Had a dental emergency when I first moved to town. Not having any experience with dentists here I asked around. Someone suggested Dr Todd. He took me in immediately and fixed my broken crown and did a pretty good job for which I am grateful. Will go back again when I get settled in for a cleaning. Good dentist!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][250689].votes_count ]]