Rate Dr. Mark S. Fields

Dr. Mark S. Fields's Ratings

Mark has helped me on several occasions when Western medicine failed. His treatments freed me from pain in my shoulder and arm, and extended my range of motion. I also suffered from low energy/exhaustion. His acupuncture treatment and herbs really helped to restore my energy and "bring me back to life." He explains what he is doing, and his office staff is also very knowledgeable and helpful. I don't mind if he's a little late sometimes, i know it is because he is being thorough with another patient. I have been a patient of his for several years, for different symptoms, and will be going back.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

The best acupuncturist in Sacramento - great results - highly recommend Mark Fields!

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

Mark is just like a family doctor to us - he has been helping my family for so many years! We highly recommend him for any health care needs.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag