Rate Dr. Kelly L. Graham

Dr. Kelly L. Graham's Ratings

Dr Graham has been our family optomitrist for at least 5 year, my husband, myself and our three children. She has a great attitude, is very friendly and knowledgable and my kids adore her. Her staff is great. They make it very easy to make choices when it comes to glasses or contacts. They answer questions and don't rush you through any process to get you out the door. Very pleasant overall! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2012

Great staff and the Dr. really took time to explain everything, her staff took over where she left off and now i own a great pair of glasses i never expected i could see this well and the filed for my insurance...easy to do business with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Newly diagnosed as a diabetic, I went in for a diabetic eye exam. She rushed me through the exam and gave me no information. Just told me that my eyes are fine. I got contacts and couldn't even see clearly out of them. When I called the office back after wearing them a week I was told that I needed more time wearing the contacts. I wasn't evern able to drive wearing the contacts. I ended up going to another eyedoctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

Very nice and helpful. Did a through exam and the contacts make my son's vision almost perfect. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721148].votes_count ]]