Dr. Shaan Y. Suleman

Rate Dr. Shaan Y. Suleman

Dr. Shaan Y. Suleman's Ratings

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Suleman. He has been very helpful with making me feel better following a difficult pregnancy. Dr. Suleman was able to quickly diagnose the problem with my back as well as find a quick and effective way to treat/find a solution so I could get back to myself. I was hesitatnt about going to a chiropractor in general since I had never been to one before. Nobody else could fix the issues, and Dr. Suleman not only made me function again but did it quickly and professionally!! He was flexible with scheduling, and the office was very clean. What I appreciated the most was his ability to convey exactly what was going on with my back so that I could easily understand. He then gave me a home plan that was easy to follow through with, even having a newborn. I would recommend him to ANYONE who was in pain and needed some relief!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Suleman is the best in the business! He treat you like a friend, not a patient. He is very informative. He goes down to your level to explain everything so you understand what is going on and why is he doing what he is going to do. My wife has always had back problems and since she starting treatment with Dr. Suleman she is feeling %100 better. I got a shoulder injury that an orthopedic recomended a month off any excercise. With Dr. Suleman aggressive treatment I was ready to go in about a week. He is an all around doctor that knows about physical treatment. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed and you will see results. I recomend him to anybody. I know of people that travel an hour just to get treated by Dr. Suleman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2417583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Suleman is the best. He is very personable and I can tell he has the best interest of my back health in mind at all times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Very knowledgable and personable. Always sqeezes me in, even when he's busy,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Moved here from another state and had to go thru the entire search for a good chiropractor. boy was i lucky to have found Dr. Suleman based on advice from my primary Dr! He is by far the best chiro in the springfield, alexandria area and does not rush you out of his office to make room for another client. He takes tiem with every person and explains results of Xrays and MRIs, what he has found, what he recommends, and what he is doing during manipulations! Best bedside manner and communication skills ever! Highly recommend him for anyone seeking a well dressed and well mannered Chiro in this area! THANK YOU DR. SULEMAN !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr. Suleman goes out of his way to ensure patient's needs are met. His explanations are easy to understand and he takes his time with patients. I recommend Dr. Suleman to anyone seeking a friendly, personable, and thorough provider of chiropractic care. Also, his massage therapist (Terry) is equally friendly and gives GREAT massages!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr Suleman biggest strength is the ability to put a patient at ease and help explain the treatment plan. I have reoccurring back pain and Dr Suleman find the time to fit me, even if I call on the day. He has great people skills and is a gifted chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Suleman was extremely helpful and attentive from my first phone call to him to my first office visit. He takes the time to evaluate the problem and explain it to you very clearly. Highly recommend him for his work and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Very Helpful, Very Knowledgible, Kind, remembers your information and is very personalable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I originally went to Dr. Suleman for restless leg syndrome. He did a simple test and said he thought I had a bulging disc but did not rule out RLS. We agreed to try traction and adjustments for one month. After the third session, I no longer had any issues with RLS. Dr. Suleman is professional, thorough and knowledgeable and really takes the time to explain things. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721228].votes_count ]]