Dr. William L. Smits

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. William L. Smits has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "William" to "William L."
RID: 2848644
10/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Smits is the best doctor I have ever seen! He is extremely knowledgeable, caring/kind, and has an excellent bedside manner. My symptoms were severe and debilitating. Although I had been to many other doctors, including other specialists, they never had any answers for me. Dr. Smits knew what I was suffering from right away and what was causing it. A few tests and a few prescriptions later, I have my life back! I can't believe how fortunate I was to find Dr. Smits. I will always be grateful to him for helping me get my symptoms under control and helping me get my life back! :-) He is truly a life-saver!  Respond
RID: 2649761
15/05/13 5 5 5 5 I really like Dr. Smits. He is very kind and will take time to reassure you if you are nervous about anything. He will answer your questions and always has such a pleasant, warm bedside manner. He has really helped me get my allergies under control.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2380237
20/07/12 5 4 5 5 My daughter and I have been patients of Dr. Smits for over 10 years. He's an AWESOME doctor, very knowledgeable, and very friendly. He is very busy, so you'll have to wait to get into his schedule. Dr. Smits is worth the wait !!! If you have an urgent need, see Jeannie. Out of all the NP's, she's the best !!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1375380
01/03/11 5 5 5 5 Great Doc and great office! Is the only Doc willing to take our Daughter. she has multiple medical problems.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 947155
26/07/09 5 4 5 5 Our family has been with Dr. Smits for over 7 years. Dr. Smits is very caring and well versed in all areas of care. Since Dr. Smits is usually very busy we see one of his NP, Jeannie. She is a fantastic NP and is always willing to spend quality time with us when we have an appointment. The staff and facilities are top notch. We HIGHLY recommend Dr. Smits (Allergy & Asthma Center, PC).
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 879085
05/05/09 5 5 5 5 Medicare - primary *** IN/KY Carpenters Health & Welfare Fund - Dr. Smits is caring, kind and generous with his time.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 827244
12/03/09 3 3 5 5 He was a good allergist and helped me with my allergies, asthma and my frequent infections. However, his nurses and staff try to pawn me off on the PA, which makes me mad as I'm paying big bucks for a specialist. Also, he worked with me and lowered the bill once I was kicked off my parents' insurance due to age.  Respond