Rate Dr. Michael J. Dorsi

Dr. Michael J. Dorsi's Ratings

Dr Dorsi was wonderful! He successfully removed a HUGE schwannoma nerve tumor from my husbands chest with out any nerve damage or complications. He went out of his way to explain everything to us in detail, he was very patient with all our questions and rallied to get my husbands surgery done ASAP, when the hospital wasn't able to schedule him during the week. He was able to get a staff together to get the surgery scheduled on a Saturday morning. 6 weeks post op and my husband is back to his normal self ready to go on a backpacking trip with his son! Thank you Dr Dorsi!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Years of back and leg pain gone after dr dorsi performed minimally invasive XLIf surgery. Was home after only 2 night!!! He is always available, comforting and very talented

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Outstanding, gifted doctor. Patient, charming and very smart. Solved an obdurate back problem. Couldn't be more pleased.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dorsi is the best. After being misdiagnosed by two Drs. I ended up not being able to
walk or move and ended up in the emergency room. Lucky me, he was the neurosurgeon on
call. Don't let his young good looks fool you, he is so competent, pleasant and knowledgable.
I woke up from surgery without feeling sick, a little sore but no serious pain and was able
to get up and go home the next day a completely new person. Truly a miracle man. I
can't find enough words to express how great a Dr. he is.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr.Dorsi was very respectful and attentive right from the beginning. He was patient and took his time to listen to me. I have had a previous back surgery and was still in chronic pain. Dr Dorsi and I decided to go ahead and do a multi level fusion split into two desperate surgeries ,which is no small task, during which he was nothing but caring and professional all wrapped up in human being. Dr. Dorsi is passionate about his career and loves what he does and loves his patients and it shows.His staff is courteous and friendly as well. I am forever greatful to have found him. I am two weeks out after my second surgery with him and I already feel a 100 % than I did before the surgeries !! I have a new hope on life :)

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Dr Dorsi is the BOMB!! My husband has suffered from back problems, it seems like forever (1965 +). Dr. is a very kind and gentle person - he has made my husband have hope's for a better future and quaility of life...... he is a blessing to us. He is a Dr.s that listens to his patients and cares, really cares about you ......May the sun always shine on you Dr. Lots of Hugs,The Wirsings!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

AMAZING DOCTOR. I was suffering from low back pain for nearly a decade. I had previous surgery that did not help. He was highly recommended. I felt very comfortable with him immediately. We tried some injections and ultimately lumbar fusion. Now 3 months after surgery I am off of all pain medications and feel great!!!

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I have received exceptional care from Dr Dorsi. He was highly recommended by a friend that he had operated on. I had sever left back and leg pain for several years. He listened to me and explained very clearly why I had pain and how surgery could help. After surgery I feel better than I ever imagined. He is a wonderful surgeon.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Life threatening misdiagnosis. Improper operation on improperly diagnosed highly malignant cancer. If you value your health and well being do not use the services of this MD.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

dr.dorsi and his staff are not that great, he was taking personal calls when I was trying to talk to him about my back he most be remodling his house, and his staff never got back to me about follow up appointment regarding my facture , and to read the x-rays that he order, they had over a week to put the order in and when I went in to get them done they did not know anything about it and the sad part is they are a floor down from them, the lady at the x-ray place was a little up set..I'm trying to get my mri report and they can't find it.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag