Rate Dr. Bety J. Muler

Dr. Bety J. Muler's Ratings

For the most expensive eye appointment ever, I would have hoped the quality of my experience would have matched. Unfortunately it did not. With insurance, I've never paid more than $80 for a contact lens fitting until this visit. I almost fell off my chair when she said it was $150. A few weeks later, I had to follow up to get some information missing from my prescription when I tried to order glasses elsewhere. The flat out refused to give me the information. The final straw for me was when I tried to order contact lenses less than a year after my appointment with her and she refused to confirm the prescription. Save your money and go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2262039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Muler was very pushy, she told me in order for me to get my contacts I needed to come back two times for follow ups to take her class on how to use contacts. Very odd. I was able to take the contacts out myself, and was willing to show her I could put them in as well, but she would not allow me to do that. She would not let me take the pair home, and I now have to go back to get them after her teaching me more about contacts. She was reluctant to give me the prescription because she told me not to order any until I came back. I also did not feel comfortable in the pair she put in my eyes and she told me i could not try on any other types that these were right for my eyes. Very strange.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

After going years without an eye exam and wanting to see an optometrist in Coolidge Corner that was not a part of a chain, I went to see Dr. Muler. Dr. Muler alerted me to a problem with one of my eyes and not only gave me a referral, gave me her cell number and called me to see how I was doing. If she had not been so insistent I doubt I would have taken immediate action. Much thanks to her for seeing me right away and making sure I followed through with my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251389].votes_count ]]