Rate Dr. Stephen Fuller

Dr. Stephen Fuller's Ratings

I've been to many chiropractors and Dr Fuller is the best I have found. I've gone to him for 2 years and will continue to go the rest of my life. I had back problems from an injury I got at 19 until I found Dr Fuller when I was 37. I am now pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

I believe in this Doctor's abilities to help people get well. Only those who listen and do the recommendations will get better. He is a wellness Chiropractor. I have been going to him for over 2 1/2 years. I highly recommend him to my friends and others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

I've had serious back pain for 38 years and thought I was going to have to live with it for the rest of my life. after seeing Doctor Fuller for over a year now, I am paid free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251499].votes_count ]]