Rate Dr. Herbert N. Gutentag

Dr. Herbert N. Gutentag's Ratings

Dr. Gutentag is the best. Not only is he a great endodontist from a top dental college, but he is an honest man. I went to Dr. Gutentag for a root canal, Dr. Gutentag told me I actually didn't need one. I was shocked that I didn't need one and shocked to find an honest endodontist. I would recommend Dr. Gutentag to anyone, he explains everything, and makes sure the patient is comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2262179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Gutentag is top-of-the-line. He explains every detail as he performs it, and even tells you the names of the instruments he is using. This is a refreshing change from most dentists, who talk to their assistant about nonsense incessantly while they work. Dr. Gutentag has a warm, friendly manner and he genuinely takes an interest in your care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

I had an emergency root canal few hours ago performed by Dr. Herbert Gutentag and he was great. I was in extreme pain and he did root canal right on the spot without any pain. He explained things as he went along, and the procedure was relatively pain-free. Dr. Gutentag was fantastic, very pleasant and careful and i could say the best dentist that i have ever had. I was out within an hour feeling 110% better. If anyone needs root canal, this is THE place!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

I recently visited Dr. Gutentag for a root canal. He is a very nice man with a gentle manner. He thoroughly explained what was going on and gave me an opportunity to ask questions so I could feel comfortable. I was given anesthesia so there was no pain, and laughing gas, which kept me calm. My dentist says Dr. Gutentag is the best, and I agree!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251686].votes_count ]]