Rate Dr. David A. Etzioni

Dr. David A. Etzioni's Ratings

Dr. Etzioni saved my life. He cares! He is by far the top doctor

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Etzioni and staff have impeccable bedside manner as they went out of their way to ensure my comfort. The diagnosis was exact and the procedure was perfect. I trust that I'm being looked out for regarding my existing and future health.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Etzioni is highly recommended, Very professional, knowledgable,and what you dont find in surgeons...caring. I love him!!

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Etzioni I highly recommend. He is the most caring,knowledgeable,and wonderful DR. Its hard to find a DR. like him. His staff ROCKS too.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Etzioni is an amazing surgeon. He really cares for you and the right steps to take medically. He is a very caring doctor and person. I highly recommend him for your care!

Submitted Dec. 24, 2011 | flag

this doctor takes the time to explain things to you and answers all your questions without making you feel he is in a hurry. He appears to really care for his patients.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag