Rate Dr. David A. Etzioni

Dr. David A. Etzioni's Ratings

A+++. So glad I found him and this team of Mayo doctors. I transferred my care from another local hospital. The difference in patient care was second to none. Dr. Etzioni is a top notch, kind and caring surgeon who makes you feel like you're his only patient. Love DR. E and The Mayo Clinic for saving my life. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Etzioni saved my life. He cares! He is by far the top doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Etzioni and staff have impeccable bedside manner as they went out of their way to ensure my comfort. The diagnosis was exact and the procedure was perfect. I trust that I'm being looked out for regarding my existing and future health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Dr Etzioni is highly recommended, Very professional, knowledgable,and what you dont find in surgeons...caring. I love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr Etzioni I highly recommend. He is the most caring,knowledgeable,and wonderful DR. Its hard to find a DR. like him. His staff ROCKS too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Etzioni is an amazing surgeon. He really cares for you and the right steps to take medically. He is a very caring doctor and person. I highly recommend him for your care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2011

this doctor takes the time to explain things to you and answers all your questions without making you feel he is in a hurry. He appears to really care for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251934].votes_count ]]