Rate Dr. Dipti Itchhaporia

Dr. Dipti Itchhaporia's Ratings

A heart doctor with a heart. Dr. Itchhaporia is one of the best. She really helped me out through two heart surgeries and near-lethal ventricular fibrillation issues. Now I can enjoy fun outdoor activities again. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

She answered all my questions directly and fully explained the intended course of action. I did not feel rushed nor uncertain about my care. Her office highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Phenomenal physician with a no nonsense yet very caring manner! She tells it like it is if what she has to say is in your best interest....such as, "Loose weight!" "Exercise!" When I said, "I know! I know!" her response was, "I don't want to hear 'I know! I know!'" She is exactly what I need in a doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721465].votes_count ]]