Rate Dr. Garnet J. Blatchford

Dr. Garnet J. Blatchford's Ratings

Amazing, thought I would need surgery and I was fixed with just an office visit. Definitely would recommend highly.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

It took me 3 weeks to get an apointment. Got in to see a nerse after filling out paper work. Had a short medical history review with a nice nurse. She said to wate outside and the Dr. Will see me shortly....after an our and a half I began to feel that my problem that I have suffered with for 2 years may not seem to them as a big deal. So I whent to the (not nice) reseptionist and ask her if they were buisy. Yes all the time she says. I said I am the only patient here. She asked if I would like her to page the Dr. Yes I said can u go back in time 20 min. From now and tell her she has a patient. She ask me if I would like to rescedual an apointment.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

she knows what she is doing and just close your eyes and trust her.Though her staff sucks,she is the best.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Very business-like, but she helped me. Seems very knowlegeable.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag