Rate Dr. Garnet J. Blatchford

Dr. Garnet J. Blatchford's Ratings

She was very knowledgeable of my condition and had a successful surgery. However, I felt she was apathetic. My surgical incision has not been healing and it has been four months now. She said every now and then. From the second week after surgery to today my incision alternates between being green puss-filled or bloody. After waiting nearly an hour in the waiting room and then waiting in the exam room for more time (she was even late to the surgery by about a half an hour), our checkups rarely last longer than five minutes. The only advice given was to keep the wound clean. After four months the wound started oozing blood so I went to the ER for safety and also a brief second opinion and they were shocked. My incision is a cavity about the size of an average thumb, after four months.
She may be very knowledgeable in medicine and performing surgeries, however, I think she lacks a bit of skill in the post-op and healing.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Amazing, thought I would need surgery and I was fixed with just an office visit. Definitely would recommend highly.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

It took me 3 weeks to get an apointment. Got in to see a nerse after filling out paper work. Had a short medical history review with a nice nurse. She said to wate outside and the Dr. Will see me shortly....after an our and a half I began to feel that my problem that I have suffered with for 2 years may not seem to them as a big deal. So I whent to the (not nice) reseptionist and ask her if they were buisy. Yes all the time she says. I said I am the only patient here. She asked if I would like her to page the Dr. Yes I said can u go back in time 20 min. From now and tell her she has a patient. She ask me if I would like to rescedual an apointment.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

she knows what she is doing and just close your eyes and trust her.Though her staff sucks,she is the best.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Very business-like, but she helped me. Seems very knowlegeable.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag