Rate Dr. Reynaldo A. Santos

Dr. Reynaldo A. Santos's Ratings

Dr has poor bedside manner regarding our little ones issues. When our regular ped isn't the dr during the sick hour, he have no choice but to see Dr. Santos. He is extremely condescending when answering our questions. On more than one occasion we have taken our child in with a 102 or 103 temp and his first words are "well they don't look too sick/bad" questioning why we are there in the first place. Does not make an attempt to make parents or child feel better. His diagnosis is always to wait it out no matter what illness my child has. I avoid having to see him unless he is the only dr on call.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Santos may be knowledgeable, however he can come across very arrogant and condescending. He would be a better doctor if he slowed down and actually listened compassionately to parents concerns. Being a good pediatrician requires more than medical knowledge.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend NOT seeing Dr. Santos. My son is in good health & our first visit should have been in & out even with the vaccinations that he needed. We waited forever in our room for him to come & see us. Then he checked everything but told me that after the nurse gave my son the vaccines, to please wait for him to come back to check something else. We waited & waited & waited. Finally, I asked one of the nurses to get him. The nurse said he would as soon as he finished with another patient. I overheard the nurse asking him but he still didn't come in to see us. We waited & waited again. It was unprofessional and I didn't appreciate it. And my complaints don't end there. The 2nd visit was for an infection in my son's gums. Everything was fine except he kept fidgeting & going in & out of the room to check who-knows-what. The BIG problem was with the prescription. He sent it to my pharmacy without instructions. I spent TWO days calling the office & the pharmacy trying to get the RX.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

We have had nothing but great things to say about Doctor Santos & his staff. We feel extreme confidence with his knowledge, professionalism, & ability to do his job! Our son has had a female Doctor since he was born Doctor Santos makes him feels very comfortable. The staff is very kind & helpful.. We would highly recommend Doctor Santos to anyone of our family & friends. Thank You for giving us "a peace of mind"

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Both of my children have seen Dr Santos for the last 5 years. We actually switched To him from a Dr that had over 30 yrs experience. I feel although he is young his knowledge outweighs his age. Would recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

We first saw Dr. Santos when my daughter had a sudden high fever and her regular doctor was not available. I am so glad we did, because he showed us that we had been settling with our other doctor. Not only did I walk away feeling like he had truly listened, but he called the next morning to see how she was doing. I immediately switched her next well visit to Dr. Santos and I was blown away. He asked relevant questions (and actually listened to the answers), and gave useful advice. My husband and I had grown so tired of the rehearsed speeches of our old pediatrician we could have hugged him!

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

My 2 year had been seeing Dr. Desimone since we moved to Vegas and when she landed in the ER with rotavirus ( after I was told to not take her to ER she was going to be fine) they admitted her for 5 days because she was sooo dehydrated. We had Dr. Santos and ofcourse we were hesitant with his youth and his short visits at the hospital- we still went to our followup 5 days later and Dr. Santos was so compationate and attentive. We truly felt he was the right Dr. to top it all off he called a couple days later early morning to followup with us and see how our baby girl was doing and feeling. NOT Once did the other inconsiderate/ malpracticing Desimone call me to checkup on our baby. SHEs out and had I listened to her ignorance my baby would probably not been ok. Thank you Dr. Santos! xoxoxo

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Several times we came into the office without an appt. Each time they saw us right away or the wait was 10-15 min. Dr. Santos and his staff have always been great and really care about the whole family. I would recommend this Dr. highly...you can trust him.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

We see him sometimes when our regular doctor is not available, and he's been great each time. He's very good with my children and seems helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2009 | flag

While I was scouting for pediatricians for my first son, I was a little hesitant to go with such a young doctor, but his knowledge and kindness really reassured me. My son is now 9 months and I wouldn't change doctors EVER! From his assistants, to the facility, I love the service and attention we receive. Strongly recommended!!!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag