You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Giuffre

Dr. Martin Giuffre's Ratings

Met with Dr. Giuffre Wednesday for a breast enhancement and some liposuction on inner thighs. I found him a bit pricey as compared to other surgeons but he did impress me. Not many doctors call you personaly out of the waiting room or care to hear what you do for work or chat about things in general. He was thorough, professional explained all the the bad results that could happen and assured me that we could work with that. That alone sets him apart. He doesn't seem like he'd "dump" a patient with a less than good result, but would try his best. He completely put me at ease. I think I'm going ahead with this. The mall kind of put me off but he comensated for that. Very thorough & knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I had my BA done in October 1999, that is almost 16 years ago!! And they are still perfect and I have never had a single issue with them. Dr. Guiffre is an amazing surgeon and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I wentr for a BA consultation in October of 2014. My appointment was for 11:15 I was finished by 11:45. He outlined the procedure and the options with my fiance and I. Then he did an brief exam. I had read most of these reviews prior to my appointment and was prepared to meet a grouchy monster. That was not the case. I wouldn't call him the most personable man in the world, but I was there for direction and advice and he gave that to me clearly and confidently- thats what I look for in a doctor. My surgery is set for January and I will reveiw that as well.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2632967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I got breast implants, and they are perfect. the staff was great. and the Dr. did a fantastic job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I had a Breast Reduction in 2005, We discussed size and por-portions of my breasts because they were quite large, we agreed on a C cup and he made me an A cup, going from a triple D to an A was awful,after surgery I was mortified at his work. Dr. Giuffre did a HACK job on me, he burned my breast with a knife, made my breasts dis-proportioned, the scarring left behind is un fixable. I had an infection and also no longer have any sensation in either nipple. This doctor was horrific and ruined my life and self-esteem. I would not recommend him to anyone. Find another doctor ladies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I had a consultation yesterday for Rihnoplasty and waited for a good hour! If I am paying you $$$10,500.00 for your work and am paying out of my pocket, I would have expected not to have to wait for that long, when you go to a medicenter and don't pay out of your own pocket that's ok. I know I will not be picking Dr Giuffre based on how long I sat in his waiting room. If he likes money he sure lost this $10,500.00 Job!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

After breast feeding and left with next to nothing for breasts Dr. Giuffre did my breast augmentation in 2009. They are more perfect then I could imagine, they are so natural looking that no one can tell, they are the perfect size for me. I am going back to have rhinoplasty and some moles removed and I know I am in great hands. He is the only doctor I will see, his work is incredible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I found Dr. Guiffre to be very professional and courteous. I had a breast lift with a slight reduction. The results - PERFECT. The staff were very helpful, courteous and caring. I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Giuffre preformed a birthmark removal on me March 2013 - and it was on my face, although his bedside manner was not the greatest him and his staff did everything they could to make me feel comfortable during the procedure. I had gone alone as it was only local anesthetic and the staff were amazing. My results are even more amazing, Dr.Giuffre knows what he is talking about and you cant even tell i had 20 stitches on my face. Everything healed exceptionally well. I am not going back in October 2014 for a breast reduction and am so excited about the results!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514393].votes_count ]]