Rate Dr. Martin Giuffre

Dr. Martin Giuffre's Ratings

After breast feeding and left with next to nothing for breasts Dr. Giuffre did my breast augmentation in 2009. They are more perfect then I could imagine, they are so natural looking that no one can tell, they are the perfect size for me. I am going back to have rhinoplasty and some moles removed and I know I am in great hands. He is the only doctor I will see, his work is incredible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I found Dr. Guiffre to be very professional and courteous. I had a breast lift with a slight reduction. The results - PERFECT. The staff were very helpful, courteous and caring. I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Giuffre preformed a birthmark removal on me March 2013 - and it was on my face, although his bedside manner was not the greatest him and his staff did everything they could to make me feel comfortable during the procedure. I had gone alone as it was only local anesthetic and the staff were amazing. My results are even more amazing, Dr.Giuffre knows what he is talking about and you cant even tell i had 20 stitches on my face. Everything healed exceptionally well. I am not going back in October 2014 for a breast reduction and am so excited about the results!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

DR. MARTIN GIUFFRE and his staff are jokes !!!!!! Ruined my life don't even think about booking with them. They don't know how to run anything, go f yourselves meadowlark

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494123].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I had breast augmentation. My consultation consisted of me showing him my boob$ and him showing me the saline implants. He told me to look online for the breast$ I would like and bring a picture of them with me to surgery. On the surgery day I handed him the picture and he said, "No! I can't do that!" And he walked away!! I was going into surgery and I had no idea what he was going to do to me!! He never discussed anything with me...not even size! $$$ is all Dr. Giuffre cares about! My follow up, he did not even look at my boob$. Cost $8,500 and six years later still hurt, still numb and I need a boob lift!! Do NOT recommend !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I had breast augmentation in the year 2000. 14 years later my breasts still look amazing. I have gone to other doctors to check if I need to fix them after all these years and they all marvel at his work. I look so natural that no one can tell. He is amazing. I highly recommend him. I also highly recommend saline implants. They are far more natural and easier to implant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

This doctor is very knowledgable, and no doubt talented. I found him to be excessively focussed on the fee, which is excessive. He did not ask any questions, merely provided the surgical process and his fee, $13,500 for an armlift. I had a referral due to mechanical issues stemming from hereditary issues, none of which he wanted to discuss. If money is not an issue, I am sure he would be fine. If patient care and concern is, I do not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I find Dr. Giuffre super nice and knowledgeable, however, his staff are VERY rude and unhelpful. Every appointment I had with him, the receptionists are always very monotone and unhelpful. Talking to the front receptionists for even 5 minutes literally puts me in a bad mood. I've never met such rude receptionists before. It's like they hate everyone and their own jobs. It is so unfortunate that Dr. Giuffre is such an awesome doctor and his staff gives off the wrong vibe to the public.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1994223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I'm not one to take the time and write a review for anything but, I find the negative comments on here to be fallacious and asinine. If you're looking to find a new friend, you need a serious reality check. Time is money and he is a high-in-demand surgeon, he doesn't have the time to answer unintelligent questions, use common sense here people. I would hope that someone with an avg IQ would look up the procedure that they are having done prior to meeting with ANY doctor and asking questions that they are unsure/worried about. Dr. Giuffre performed a Breast Augmentation on me back in June and I definitely got what I paid for, he produces amazing results. He is VERY informative and nice, if I could go back and re-do this surgery, I would not pick any other surgeon. He is the best in the city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1994222].votes_count ]]