Rate Dr. Martin Giuffre

Dr. Martin Giuffre's Ratings

I got breast implants, and they are perfect. the staff was great. and the Dr. did a fantastic job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I had a Breast Reduction in 2005, We discussed size and por-portions of my breasts because they were quite large, we agreed on a C cup and he made me an A cup, going from a triple D to an A was awful,after surgery I was mortified at his work. Dr. Giuffre did a HACK job on me, he burned my breast with a knife, made my breasts dis-proportioned, the scarring left behind is un fixable. I had an infection and also no longer have any sensation in either nipple. This doctor was horrific and ruined my life and self-esteem. I would not recommend him to anyone. Find another doctor ladies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I had a consultation yesterday for Rihnoplasty and waited for a good hour! If I am paying you $$$10,500.00 for your work and am paying out of my pocket, I would have expected not to have to wait for that long, when you go to a medicenter and don't pay out of your own pocket that's ok. I know I will not be picking Dr Giuffre based on how long I sat in his waiting room. If he likes money he sure lost this $10,500.00 Job!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

After breast feeding and left with next to nothing for breasts Dr. Giuffre did my breast augmentation in 2009. They are more perfect then I could imagine, they are so natural looking that no one can tell, they are the perfect size for me. I am going back to have rhinoplasty and some moles removed and I know I am in great hands. He is the only doctor I will see, his work is incredible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I found Dr. Guiffre to be very professional and courteous. I had a breast lift with a slight reduction. The results - PERFECT. The staff were very helpful, courteous and caring. I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Giuffre preformed a birthmark removal on me March 2013 - and it was on my face, although his bedside manner was not the greatest him and his staff did everything they could to make me feel comfortable during the procedure. I had gone alone as it was only local anesthetic and the staff were amazing. My results are even more amazing, Dr.Giuffre knows what he is talking about and you cant even tell i had 20 stitches on my face. Everything healed exceptionally well. I am not going back in October 2014 for a breast reduction and am so excited about the results!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

DR. MARTIN GIUFFRE and his staff are jokes !!!!!! Ruined my life don't even think about booking with them. They don't know how to run anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494123].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I had breast augmentation. My consultation consisted of me showing him my boob$ and him showing me the saline implants. He told me to look online for the breast$ I would like and bring a picture of them with me to surgery. On the surgery day I handed him the picture and he said, "No! I can't do that!" And he walked away!! I was going into surgery and I had no idea what he was going to do to me!! He never discussed anything with me...not even size! $$$ is all Dr. Giuffre cares about! My follow up, he did not even look at my boob$. Cost $8,500 and six years later still hurt, still numb and I need a boob lift!! Do NOT recommend !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I had breast augmentation in the year 2000. 14 years later my breasts still look amazing. I have gone to other doctors to check if I need to fix them after all these years and they all marvel at his work. I look so natural that no one can tell. He is amazing. I highly recommend him. I also highly recommend saline implants. They are far more natural and easier to implant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460353].votes_count ]]