Rate Dr. CAROL COLE

Dr. CAROL COLE's Ratings

I had a very uncomfortable meeting with Dr Cole. I brought one of my kids in to be tested which went fine - although I found her to a bit cold and stiff. It was when I asked a question about bringing my other daughter in for help with anxiety that things got weird. She stiffly told me that she had a conflict of interest and walked me to the front without an explanation or a referral. I spent the entire next 6 hours with a sick feeling because I didn't know what had happened. How can an 8 year old be a conflict of interest at a therapist I've never even met? Whatever the problem was w us I was surprised that someone who is supposed to be emotionally Intelligent would handle it this way. I would not recommend going to dr. Cole.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

We had our son tested with Carol Cole and loved her. She was very professional and warm. She had a comfortable way with our son and definitely relates well to children. She was patient and engaging with our child and thorough with her explanations to me after testing. When I had more questions after written report was given, Dr Cole called me and patiently answered all my questions--several times. In highly recommend Dr Cole.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag