Dr. Andrew C. Pasminski

Dr. Andrew C. Pasminski

Rate Dr. Andrew C. Pasminski

Dr. Andrew C. Pasminski's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Whatever is wrong with you, he will fix it... He seems to have some sort of divine gift. I have heard other patients remark that they feel better as soon as he walks into the room. Ditto. He genuinely cares about people.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr Pasminski is everything a health care professional should be. He is a rare find. I`ve been going to him for about 20 years, as needed, to get tuned up. We talk about diet, exercise, stress reduction, etc. He is a great resource for all things having to do with a healthy, balanced and vibrant life, and he`s a great chiropractor and a wonderful human being.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Andrew is an amazingly talented Doctor. He is full of wisdom and insight for the individual being treated. I was referred by a dear to my heart person who wanted to send me for my 30th birthday. :D What a great gift!!! So, as to knowing he treats the individual. I am 1 of 4 in my circle of individuals. I highly recommend Dr. Andrew Pasminski.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag