Rate Dr. David J. Houghton

Dr. David J. Houghton's Ratings

Dr.Houghton served as my father's Movement Disorder physician while he was in Louisville, Ky. My father was diagnosed with MSA (Mutiple System Atrophy) in Feb 2012. Dr.Houghton was by far the best physician we have ever had. He has the best bedside manner I have ever encountered and although very empathetic, he does not sugar coat anything. The only complaint that we have is that he moved to New Orleans!!! If he serves in your area, you should count yourself blessed because we lost an awesome physician;(

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

You will never find a more caring doctor. This man has both excellent skills and bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and is able to break down the explanations where they are easily understandable for the average person. I have an unusual diagnosis so it is not something easily detected and diagnosed. Dr. Houghton worked systematically and relentlessly until all FOUR of my movement disorders were correctly diagnosed. NOW I am receiving proper treatment for my problems. I am stable and have remained mobile for longer than I would have without him. If you are in the unfortunate position to require the help of a neurologist, I hope you have the good fortune to be a patient of Dr. Houghton.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag