Dr. Thomas P. Butler

Rate Dr. Thomas P. Butler

Dr. Thomas P. Butler's Ratings

Dr. Butler is friendly enough, but he is always running way behind and his staff is hopeless. Forms get filled out incorrectly, calls aren't returned, etc. I've switched my care to another hematologist.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Butler is kind and beyond patient, answering every question in detail. He helped me wade through varying opinions on what treatment to pursue and put my mind at ease during a trying time. He often runs late, but it's because he spends as much time with each and every patient as the patient needs. He's worth the wait!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr Butler is one of the best Dr's around. He sits with you and explains everything in plain English.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Butler. 17 years cancer-free and counting. I went to him a scared young woman with breat cancer at 33 years old. He took time to answer my endless barage of questions (I'm an engineer) and answered my questions in great detail. Took time to discuss alternative and complementary treatments with me. I owe my life to Dr. Butler. His nurses who administered chemotherapy were the best too.

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT TAKE THE TIME WITH THE PATIENT TO ADEQUATELY PROVIDE A FAIR TREATMENT.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

After interviewing many oncologists, I returned to the first one I consulted, Dr. Butler. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is caring, considerate, and so very knowledgeable. I trust him so, and consider him simply wonderful.

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Butler is a saint and I feel so fortunate to have found him. Intelligent, caring and compassionate, he truly cares about his patients and loves his job. The follow-up letters are great for keeping as part of your own medical files. There aren't many like him.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2008 | flag

May have to wait a while because Dr. Butler takes as much time as the patient needs. He listens well, responds to concerns, and is open to being a partner with the patient (making decisions together and honoring patient choices if not choosing a traditional treatment path).

Submitted June 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Butler is AWESOME. Incredibly thorough and takes the time to answer your questions. Especially love the follow-up letters he sends. Not many like him.

Submitted June 16, 2006 | flag

Best in the business. I love Dr. Butler. 13+ years since my cancer diagnosis and I'm still cancer-free!

Submitted May 3, 2006 | flag