Dr. Cicero M. Calderon

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Cicero M. Calderon has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Cicero" to "Cicero M."
RID: 2357578
12/07/12 5 5 5 5 My two kids see him and LOVE him! He is so open to listening to what my child and I say and has always given me great advice with all our needs.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1683246
11/01/12 5 5 5 5 My kids and I all adore Dr. Calderon. He does a wonderful job, and puts the kids and parents at ease. I recommend him to friends and family, and that's the most ringing endorsement there is.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1562127
15/10/11 5 5 5 5 We LOVE Dr. Cicero. All three of my children see him. He's child/family focused. She speaks to the children and is extremely thorough. I trust him completely. If I have any question at all, I know I can call him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1353958
03/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Calderon is always on time. He always greets my son first and makes him feel comfortable. He is very reassuring; tells me to call anytime with any questions. When I do have questions he answers very thoroughly. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield