Dr. Cicero M. Calderon

Dr. Cicero M. Calderon

Rate Dr. Cicero M. Calderon

Dr. Cicero M. Calderon's Ratings

My two kids see him and LOVE him! He is so open to listening to what my child and I say and has always given me great advice with all our needs.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

My kids and I all adore Dr. Calderon. He does a wonderful job, and puts the kids and parents at ease. I recommend him to friends and family, and that's the most ringing endorsement there is.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

We LOVE Dr. Cicero. All three of my children see him. He's child/family focused. She speaks to the children and is extremely thorough. I trust him completely. If I have any question at all, I know I can call him.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Calderon is always on time. He always greets my son first and makes him feel comfortable. He is very reassuring; tells me to call anytime with any questions. When I do have questions he answers very thoroughly. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag