Dr. EMILY B. SPURRELL

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. EMILY B. SPURRELL has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "EMILY" to "EMILY B."
RID: 2907829
11/10/13 5 5 5 5 I worked with Emily for over 5 years. She was always reliable, caring, and patient. I would recommend Emily to anyone seeking therapy.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2875514
24/09/13 5 5 5 5 I have been an on and off patient for 10 years. Emily is knowledgeable, professional, helpful and kind. she has helped me through many things over the years, one on one and in an ivf support group. She has even helped me deal with my insurance company. She is always available, she is understanding, and imaginative in her approach. She goes above and beyond and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to a family member or best friend. I am truly thankful that I know her. A+++
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2097770
01/05/12 5 5 5 5 Amazing therapist. I have been a patient of Emily's on and off for more than 14 years. She listens and remembers everything.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1541589
19/09/11 5 5 5 5 She is very knowledgable about infertility issues. Emily is easy to talk to and she has many resources.  Respond
RID: 1488681
17/07/11 5 5 1 1 Arrogant. Do NOT, and I mean DO NOT go to this woman if you are a lesbian who is looking for an unidentified sperm donor. She will lecture you on the psychological issues children face and make you feel bad about your decision. Makes me wonder if she has issues with gay parents.  Respond
RID: 1460691
09/06/11 5 5 5 5 Emily is knowledgeable and professional. She's very open and easy to talk with.  Respond
RID: 1415623