Rate Dr. Steve G. Wang

Dr. Steve G. Wang's Ratings

I have been to a number of different dentists over the years and Dr. Wang is by far the best of those I have seen. He is obviously very knowledgeable and spends the time necessary to do quality work and to explain what he is doing. He recently performed some work for me that had been done twice before by different dentists and that did not last. I have far more confidence that Dr. Wang's work will last because he obviously did a much more thorough job and even I can tell by looking at the repair that it is much better this time than the work the other dentist did. He was also very concerned about my comfort and it was the most pain free dental visit I think I have ever had. His staff here in Winter Haven is also very friendly and I HIGHLY recommend this dentist. I actually live in another town about 25 miles away and drive past a number of other dentists including the two that did the previous repairs for me to see Dr. Wang and the drive is well worth it!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

An excellent dentist. I've had full mouth reconstruction and am thrilled with the results. All my dental work was painless and extraordinarily well-done. Dr. Wang is superbly skilled and extremely gentle. He is very patient; listens and addresses all your concerns. Wonderful staff, too. State of the art office, with emphasis on best quality care.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag