You may also like

Rate Dr. Steve G. Wang

Dr. Steve G. Wang's Ratings

Dr. Wang is an up-to-date and conscientious dentist. I had been using the same dentist since 1978, and I couldn't believe how archaic and dated my treatments had become until I visited Dr. Wang when I moved here several years ago. He uses the most modern techniques. He takes his time and explains everything. He gives you choices and does not push the most expensive options if you don't want them. He also checks often on your comfort and treats you like a person, not just a customer for his services. I have a lot of confidence in this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

It was my first app and was very nerves because I was getting crowns. Dr wang explained all my choices in ways that I could understand and help me make the best decision.it's very obvious that he takes pride and loves his work.it didn't take very long into my appointment that I have total faith in him and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have been to a number of different dentists over the years and Dr. Wang is by far the best of those I have seen. He is obviously very knowledgeable and spends the time necessary to do quality work and to explain what he is doing. He recently performed some work for me that had been done twice before by different dentists and that did not last. I have far more confidence that Dr. Wang's work will last because he obviously did a much more thorough job and even I can tell by looking at the repair that it is much better this time than the work the other dentist did. He was also very concerned about my comfort and it was the most pain free dental visit I think I have ever had. His staff here in Winter Haven is also very friendly and I HIGHLY recommend this dentist. I actually live in another town about 25 miles away and drive past a number of other dentists including the two that did the previous repairs for me to see Dr. Wang and the drive is well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

An excellent dentist. I've had full mouth reconstruction and am thrilled with the results. All my dental work was painless and extraordinarily well-done. Dr. Wang is superbly skilled and extremely gentle. He is very patient; listens and addresses all your concerns. Wonderful staff, too. State of the art office, with emphasis on best quality care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][252712].votes_count ]]