Dr. Fred N. Morguelan

Rate Dr. Fred N. Morguelan

Dr. Fred N. Morguelan's Ratings

Highly skilled and ethical. Really cares about people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Morguelan zeros in on what is important for you in your life, how you can work to better yourself, and really helps you focus on what matters. Dr. Morguelan helped me turn my life around, when I felt like I was being attacked from all sides, he helped me learn to deflect negative thoughts and gave me tools to help me succeed. -R. M.D in Santa barbara

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252779].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 22, 2013

I'm a Workers Compensation Lawyer who has done both Applicant and Defense work over the years. I routinely send my clients to Dr. Morguelan as he always evaluates my clients fairly, treats them with respect, is helpful to them and fair in his assessment of them. He understands the Worker's Compensation System and provides effective short-term counseling to them as well. As a workers compensation lawyer I trust and recommend Dr. Morguelan without reservation. JW, Esq.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][252778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Dr. Morguelan is a very knowledgable, competent and helpful Psychologist. I met him when he was on the Faculty at UCLA and he has helped me tremendously. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent clinician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][252777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2011

I was a patient for several months and I had to change to other service provider because Dr Morgueln was making me feel worse than better. I had a post traumatic stress disorder, and he spent all the time pressuring me to go back to work when my doctors did not allowed me due to my condition caused by a really bad accident that almost took my life. I do not recomment this Dr to anyone. Do not let this Dr get you worse as he did to me. Look for better options. Get better, there is hope. Just look for the professional and ethic doctors. They will really help u.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252780].votes_count ]]