Dr. Fred N. Morguelan

Dr. Fred N. Morguelan

Rate Dr. Fred N. Morguelan

Dr. Fred N. Morguelan's Ratings

Highly unethical and a disgrace to his noble profession. When I saw Dr. Morguelan he made me take the tests on the lobby area. When I got his reports, I found he had totally manipulated my comments. The very unethical Dr. Morguelan billed the County for 2 hours of face-to-face interview when the interview only lasted less than ½ an hour. In addition, Dr. Morguelan inappropriately billed the County for 2 other psych tests which he never performed. The report was extremely prejudicial in favor of his patrons, the County of Santa Barbara. The motive? To discredit me for whistle-blowing on the County/PHD. Appalled and deeply damaged by his unethical, unprofessional, and self-serving behavior, I filed a complaint with the California Board of Psychology for which he is currently undergoing investigation. Here is the link: www.psychboard.ca.gov/consumers/filecomplaint.shtml

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

I'm a Workers Compensation Lawyer who has done both Applicant and Defense work over the years. I routinely send my clients to Dr. Morguelan as he always evaluates my clients fairly, treats them with respect, is helpful to them and fair in his assessment of them. He understands the Worker's Compensation System and provides effective short-term counseling to them as well. As a workers compensation lawyer I trust and recommend Dr. Morguelan without reservation. JW, Esq.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Morguelan is a very knowledgable, competent and helpful Psychologist. I met him when he was on the Faculty at UCLA and he has helped me tremendously. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent clinician.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

I was a patient for several months and I had to change to other service provider because Dr Morgueln was making me feel worse than better. I had a post traumatic stress disorder, and he spent all the time pressuring me to go back to work when my doctors did not allowed me due to my condition caused by a really bad accident that almost took my life. I do not recomment this Dr to anyone. Do not let this Dr get you worse as he did to me. Look for better options. Get better, there is hope. Just look for the professional and ethic doctors. They will really help u.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag